Alpha Broadcasting

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpha Broadcasting

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alpha Broadcasting in December 2011.

The hiring and interview process at Alpha usually consists of several one on one interviews followed by a group panel. Timeliness of interviews and the whole process is actually quite quick. From the resume and announcements to the decision is usually 2-3 weeks. They work at getting people in the door and if they are a good fit, hiring them and getting them to work.

Interview Questions
    • If you were had to take several record executives to the airport and they asked about their song and how you felt about it, how would you answer ?   View Answer
    There wasn't one.

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Alpha Broadcasting in August 2010.

Job was listed on Criag's List. I submitted a letter or interest and resume via email. I was called in to fill out an application and interview with the company's Marketing Director and Promotions Coordinator. They were friendly and welcoming and asked me about my interest in the job and my experience and skills.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable driving a big truck?   View Answer
    I received a phone call in which the Marketing Director offered me a job, but was unable to pay my requested wage.

Worked for Alpha Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!