Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Alpha EMC (Winter Springs, FL) in August 2013.
There is a character Interview after Resume. Joe and Amanda are both incredibly friendly and made the process very comfortable. Got to interview with my direct report and had very clear expectations set. If anyone says they are surprised by their work experience they did not pay attention to the questions that they answered during this process
- What kind of an animal would you be? Answer Question
All things are negotiable
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Alpha EMC (Denver, CO).
2 phone interviews.
1 interview with Market Manager.
- DO you see yourself with our company in the next 10 years? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Alpha EMC.
I had a phone interview withe them and I was offered a job at spot. They asked me why I decided to apply for that position, what are my weaknesses and my good qualities. however, the interview was really easy and casual. What they do not say in the add is that this position is "work form home", use of your own vehicle and they do not pay for you to move
- The most difficult for me was to talk about my weaknesses and strengths Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
This is "work from home" type position and that is just not for me
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Alpha EMC in February 2012.
Applied online to a job I found on career builder. The application went in about a week before the interview was offered. The interview was offered in Baltimore, MD for a job in Philadelphia, PA. The interview took about an hour and was a lot of questions regarding prior work experience, hobbies, and felt more like a check of character and ability to communicate with others than an interview focused on strictly job applications. About a week after the interview, i was offered a job.
- How does your prior schooling and work experience help you fit into the position offered. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review