Alpha Media Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpha Media Group

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Alpha Media Group in July 2009.

Landed an interview through an online recruiting site. First round consisted of meeting senior managers and directors on the marketing team (total of 3 employees). Second round there was a mock assignment in which I had to put together a marketing proposal based on specific campaign objectives and budgets for a typical male-oriented advertiser.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions that took me by surprise or were too challenging to answer. They mostly wanted to know about my experience in the business as well as specific examples of proposals or projects that I had successfully managed. Future interviewees should absolutely bring a portfolio with them as a show piece.   Answer Question
    No negotiating here as there was no wiggle room in the base salary offer (no bonuses are offered here at this level).

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alpha Media Group.

Unprofessional doesnt begin to describe my experience with this place. I was contacted by a person writing from the email address of "intern" who literally never signed their emails. No name, nothing. I got a bad vibe but I stuck with it anyway. On to the actual interview-- if you were looking for the post-collegiate frat house, this is your place. If you were looking for some semblence of professionalism, maybe you should pass. Beer can towers stacked 6 feet high, bean bag chairs, nerf footballs and toys in general strewn about and tons of liquor everywhere. The interview was easy although I was asked where I live, where do I go out (why is that relevant?) and what was the last concert I went to (again, relevance?) They are going to send me a homework assignment. Thanks, but no thanks, Maxim.

Interview Questions
    • What was the last concert you went to?   View Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alpha Media Group in January 2012.

First one has to apply and submit his CV in the company. Once your CV is short-listed, you will be getting a confirmation call and will be summoned for written test. Post evaluation of your written test, you will be getting a call for Interview. If cleared you will be asked to come for final HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Alpha media, when you are working for a bigger group?   View Answer
    As per my experience with Alpha Media, they are not an easy nut to crack. They do not do much of negotiations. So make sure whatever you have quoted in first interaction, stick to the same.

Worked for Alpha Media Group? Contribute to the Community!