AlphaMetrix Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlphaMetrix

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlphaMetrix in August 2011.

Very candid phone interview led to in-person interview. Got a quick tour of the company and an explanation of what they do, as well as the many benefits and responsibilities associated with the position. Enjoyed the interview, but the follow-up was poor - after promising to contact me, the candidate, in regards to their decision, I never heard a thing even after following-up.

Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AlphaMetrix.

Easy - right off of the internet.

Bad reviews

Senior Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AlphaMetrix in October 2011.

Interview was like having a conversation. The interviewer was nice and did not seem to be in a rush even though the interview was on a Sunday. Interviewer explained that the reason for needing to a hire a Senior Network Engineer due to the fact that the technical staff was small and needed to grow to meet the growing demands of the company.

Unfortunately I was not asked to come in for a personal interview. The recruiter was told that all though the interview went well my background was not diverse enough.

Interview Questions
    • The question that stuck out the most was supporting a SAN.   Answer Question