AlphaSights

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.9

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

I applied online, very straight forward. You submit your resume and write a little 200 word response on their core values. After about a week you get an email with the link to the first round of video interviews. Again pretty straight forward, you record webcam responses to basic behavior questions. You are given 30-90 seconds to answer these so be prepared...but not too prepared...try to sound conversational. The 30 second first question really threw me off, I spent a good amount of time preparing but I think I just automatically assumed the first question to give me 60 seconds, it didn't. Threw me off for the next question or two but no need for regrets now.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, just keep in mind of the time limit!   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Process begins with an online application. Within about 10 days of submitting the app you get an invitation to "interview" online where you record yourself answering 7-8 questions, each with a 30-60 second time limit. Weird talking to a computer and not a person so definitely practice your answers before you do it.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions can be found on the other postings on this page. There seems to be a pool of 10-12 that they pick 7-8 from.   Answer Question

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

Applied through on campus recruiting and heard back within 24 hours. Initial interview was a video recording and if you scroll through these questions you will be well prepared. Second interview was a google hangouts. Mostly questions about resume- why I picked my school. Interviewer seemed very uninterested from the start of the interview. Seemed like I was the 10th person she interviewed that day and she wasn't that interested in my past experiences. Still in interview process.

Summer Analyst Interview

Submitted an app online and heard back within a week for a video interview with nobody on the other end. They asked questions and I was given a certain amount of time to answer. The questions were straightforward and rather easy. I was then contacted for another Skype interview with two associates.

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Unique video interview online. No one on the other line to respond or react to your answers and generally uncomfortable experience. Five seconds to prepare after question given and timer to mark time remaining to answer interview question. Time to answer questions ranged from 30 seconds to a minute

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlphaSights.

Video recording done online. Approximately 8-9 questions, took about 10-15 minutes. Questions were pretty simple, nothing out of the ordinary. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with company and complete standard interview prep.

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlphaSights.

First interview was a self recording. It was pretty interesting. The questions were random, some asked generally about the company while the rest were all personal matters. There is only 10 seconds between questions.

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

Applied through company website - Heard back from them in 2/3 weeks. 1st round was simple and easy and now got invited to second round google Hub Video interview. Most questions are simple and easy asking about your background and why you chose the companby

Summer Analyst Interview

Very simple process. I applied through my school and got an answer back in around 3 weeks. They requested a video interview, which was basic to say the very least.

People Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Horrible and impersonal. Looking for certain personality traits and only have 30 second to answer first round interview questions. The questions are extreme basic and not related to the position. In addition, your recording your answers and have no redo.