Alphanumeric Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alphanumeric Systems

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alphanumeric Systems (Raleigh, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initially a phone interview and then invited in for a face to face. I was left with a good impression on the opportunity, however I was never made an offer. The most annoying thing is that I was told a decision would be made withing the week and I was left hanging for 2 weeks before I finally heard back.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle the job?   1 Answer

Managed Services Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alphanumeric Systems (Raleigh, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Was told I'd report to VP of Ops & Interview would be w/President & VP of Ops. Arrived 15 mins early, met w/Pres and VP of Sales (never mentioned by recruiter) told each Int was held to 60 mins. Random, unrelated questions, Pres & VP of Sales were not on the same page at all RE: future plans on expanding services to other cities. VP of Ops showed up with only 2mins left on clock, shook my hand, apologized for not attending-then he went outside to smoke. I emailed recruiter - no feedback whatsoever - The worst Interview in my adult life.

Interview Questions

• Only one question asked: "What defines you as a person"   1 Answer
    • The entire interview was informative.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphanumeric Systems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews, all the people there were really friendly and honest with me, since the expert analyst and the manager as well. The first interview was a good evalution of my experiences and about Helpdesk work, after that a writting test and finaly another interview to confirm my interest in the job.

Interview Questions

• How to react in a situation when the client wants to talk with the supervisor   Answer Question