Alphastaff

Payroll Specialist Interview

Payroll Specialist

Interviewed at Alphastaff

Interview Details – Screened, then in-person interview

Interview Question – None, all questions were simple, even job-related.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, all or nothing offer.

Payroll Interview

Payroll

Interviewed at Alphastaff

Interview Details – The interview process was very misleading. When interviewed, the presentation came across as that if hired, I would be working for a reputable, knowledgeable company. The location and office size is misleading as well. The company doesn't need half the space it currently has due to client size but prefers to keep up appearances.

Interview Question – There weren't any variations from typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Payroll Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Alphastaff in February 2008.

Interview Details – I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with management during my interview with AlphaStaff. I received more background about the company as though they really believe and practice their mission statement and values. I was introduced to a few of management and everyone was very pleasant and friendly. The inteview lasted around 30 minutes.

Negotiation Details – Yes

General Interview

General
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alphastaff in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had a pleasant interview process flow. People were knowledgeable and didn't mind questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no, none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alphastaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alphastaff interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Alphastaff employees and interview candidates.