Alphastaff

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alphastaff

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alphastaff in October 2014.

The hiring and interview process was handled with care and consideration. I felt very respected during the process and the interviewers were professional. A phone interview followed by an in-person interview and then a panel interview was the process. It was a positive experience all around. Unfortunately, the employer had a previous employee that indicated they wished to be rehired for the position. Subsequently, that is the decision they made. They were extremely courteous about the decision with the CEO even calling me directly to explain why they made the decision to rehire a former employee.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Screened, then in-person interview

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, all or nothing offer.

Payroll Interview

The interview process was very misleading. When interviewed, the presentation came across as that if hired, I would be working for a reputable, knowledgeable company. The location and office size is misleading as well. The company doesn't need half the space it currently has due to client size but prefers to keep up appearances.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any variations from typical interview questions.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alphastaff in November 2009.

Had a pleasant interview process flow. People were knowledgeable and didn't mind questions.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have your PMP certification?   View Answer
    • Are you going to have any trouble with the commute?   View Answer
    no, none

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Alphastaff in February 2008.

I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with management during my interview with AlphaStaff. I received more background about the company as though they really believe and practice their mission statement and values. I was introduced to a few of management and everyone was very pleasant and friendly. The inteview lasted around 30 minutes.