Alpine Access

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.3

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alpine Access in August 2014.

It was a lengthy but great process, they really explained everything about the program and did not rush through the process.

1. Apply and take assessments, takes about 1hr 1/2
    2. If a program fits you then you will be notified
    3. Choose to take a program will be completely up to you and there will be more programs that become available so don't think you have to jump on the first one that comes your way.
    4..If you choose you want to be considered for a program you will then be scheduled for an interview in Adobe meeting, my meeting took about 2 1/2 hours, there were people coming in late which made it last longer. During this meeting you will call into a phone number and put your phone on mute so you can hear the recruiter and you will also be in Adobe meeting, they will go over the job description, schedule (have an idea of what hours you want), system requirements for the program, equipment you will need, you will take screen shots of your system and upload them to Alpine Access, you will also be given a list of questions to answer, during the whole process you will take poles to make sure you are still on board with with the position.
    5. If you made it through the interview process you will now have a list of tasks to complete including background check, I-9 Form and Authorized Rep Form, home requirements checklist hardwired computer, internet (no wireless), telephone service and phone number (no wireless), corded phone (no wireless), 2 headsets one USB for training and one for production, and most important a quiet place to work. You must have all of these things completed 7 days before training starts.
    6. Once you have completed everything on your home page check list you will now receive a message you are hired.
    7. You will now receive important log-in information via email, its very important you sign up for training ASAP, this training is first come first serve, don't procrastinate.

IMPORTANT: It is completely up to you to complete these tasks, it is first come first serve so don't wait around to complete your tasks get them done ASAP.

***This is not a joke job, background checks are mandatory, some programs require fingerprints and drug screen.

Overall it has been a great experience, I love detail and really enjoyed the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Screen shots and answer five questions in 15 minutes, it wasn't too hard for me but for people that may not be as fast with computer could have issues.   Answer Question
    There really was no negotiation, you prove yourself and do your job and you can move up and make more, pretty simple.

CCP Tech Support Interview

The application website is super nice and easy to navigate. You will have to take like some sort of spacial skills and language test and do a voice audition. If they interview you it is a group interview with standard HR type questions. Really nothing difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult but they are big on grammar and proper English usage/spelling (as they should be).   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Training at min wage (7.50 for me) and production at 9.50.

Work At Home Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access in July 2014.

I applied online, and was given a program option and some basic info regarding duties and pay. I accepted it, and was then offered some options for an interview time. I was able to choose Sunday at 1 PM. I called in, and there were a number of people also interviewing with me. The Recruiter was extremely nice and her positive and helpful attitude did much to alleviate my nervousness. We were asked some basic questions involving AT&T and and prior employment with them or related to them, and then if we were willing and able to work the shifts available. The only available shift left to us was an afternoon to night shift, and that knocked a few people out. We were then given about a 20 minute period to go through some questions and take some screenshots of our computer system and internet connection speed. Once we resumed, we all took turns reading through the questions (not everyone got the same set of questions, I noticed), and one by one, we were transferred off to our own room, and after about 30 minutes, we knew whether or not we'd been selected for the position. There were several of us that all made it through together, which was nice! The whole interview and acceptance process took about an hour and a half. The Recruiter said that it usually takes longer, but she said we all did really well, so things were able to progress more quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were about technology, I heard one person get asked what the difference was between Tier 1 and 2 tech support, and my question involved a scenario about troubleshooting an iPhone that would not download apps from the App Store, and what steps you would take to figure out what the issue was.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Training is Minimum wage based on where you are located (mine being $7.25 same as federal). Once you pass through training, it is $9.50 hourly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wht Sulphur S, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wht Sulphur S, WV

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alpine Access.

The first "interview" is a 2 hour long interview that gives misrepresentative of the company. They claim they are veteran friendly "not" and other things. Basically, it just asks you to identify who you are, and see if you have computer that has a suitable operating system. The second you "bid" for a job based upon the description (but not the company) that you will work...they give incomplete descriptions. The third is using the company's website to answer interview questions. They don't take individual's who are well qualified, but they take people who barely pass the interview and say they are suitable for the job!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is difficult about it, except I interviewed for two positions...the first was for something I was well qualified for (including having license) and I was told not suitable for the job...the second job (which I was hired for) was something that I wasn't interested in, something I wasn't interested in learning and I barely understood what they were talking about and I was hired...something messed up about that!   Answer Question
    There was no negation on the salary, pay or anything. They asked you what days you'd like off to begin with along with your availability and they place you in that schedule.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access.

After applying for alpine access you are interviewed online via an adobe room. Questions and testing are fairly simple. If you have customer service experience and common sense it is a no brainer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions and testing asked of me was very friendly and simple.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. However, I was able to select a position that interested me out of what was available for the hours I wanted.

Work At Home Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access in May 2014.

Put in application, record voice recording of read script. Select and attend offer call. Accept job offer. Then you go through testing computer requirements (even though you only use your computer for 3 days they send you their own equipment to hook up) purchase headset if you don't have one two. 1 usb during training and 1 corded for landline. Background check, notarized paperwork submitted by email then once in you start training.

None at all one flat rate for all.

Work At Home Customer Care Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alpine Access.

I was hired then told training was full, I had to interview again and was hired again

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to commit to the same shift for one year?   View Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access.

Go to their website and apply online. Then wait until you receive email of job openings. If you don't like the job requirements, then wait for another job opening until you find what you like since there may be several to choose from. After submitting a job, you wait again for another email. You may receive several emails for skill tests before you are hired including a voice recognition test. The final interview was by phone.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions like: Describe yourself, your job history, what your skills are, are you a team player   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The job description in your email let you know what training pay was and what regular pay was.

Alpine Access CCP Interview

You do a group interview where they tell you about the company. They ask you a couple of questions about your experience and why you would be a good fit. If they like your answers they will move you forward to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. Just the basics. What would you do if a customer is irate? Why are you a good fit? What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    none

Customer Service Representative Fashion Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview was basic, a few phone questions and response test