Alpine Access

Relevance Date Difficulty

CCP Tech Support Interview

CCP Tech Support

Interviewed at Alpine Access

Interview Details – The application website is super nice and easy to navigate. You will have to take like some sort of spacial skills and language test and do a voice audition. If they interview you it is a group interview with standard HR type questions. Really nothing difficult.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult but they are big on grammar and proper English usage/spelling (as they should be).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Training at min wage (7.50 for me) and production at 9.50.

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work From Home Customer Service Representative
Titusville, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alpine Access in October 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview was the hiring process. I thought it was really simple and easy, The interview lasted all of 10 minutes and I was told I was hired and what the next steps were going to be.

Interview Question – None that I can remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

Work At Home Customer Care Professional Interview

Work At Home Customer Care Professional
Memphis, TN

Interview Details – Phone interview w basic questions experience, working from home, past jobs, education, handling difficult situations, list your strengths and weaknesses, what would you do,in certain situations, etc. First interview was with a recruiter, second with a panel of two supervisors, over the phone, lasted about thirty minutes each.

Interview Question – Difficult situations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 1week

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wht Sulphur S, WV

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview Details – The first "interview" is a 2 hour long interview that gives misrepresentative of the company. They claim they are veteran friendly "not" and other things. Basically, it just asks you to identify who you are, and see if you have computer that has a suitable operating system. The second you "bid" for a job based upon the description (but not the company) that you will work...they give incomplete descriptions. The third is using the company's website to answer interview questions. They don't take individual's who are well qualified, but they take people who barely pass the interview and say they are suitable for the job!

Interview Question – Nothing is difficult about it, except I interviewed for two positions...the first was for something I was well qualified for (including having license) and I was told not suitable for the job...the second job (which I was hired for) was something that I wasn't interested in, something I wasn't interested in learning and I barely understood what they were talking about and I was hired...something messed up about that!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negation on the salary, pay or anything. They asked you what days you'd like off to begin with along with your availability and they place you in that schedule.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alpine Access in September 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out application online then I received an email link to sign u for an interview time. I then scheduled my interview. The first interview was a group interview that showed a basic power point about the company. The interviewer then asked each person about their customer service experience. She then gave us information about what to do in the next step of the interview process. The next step was to log into an abobe conference room where they had all the open positions that they had available. We were to chose the position that we wanted based on the description, pay, and hours listed.After we chose the position we were to call a number and let them know which position we wanted. After that we were scheduled an interview with the company that we chose. Following that interview we received an interview letting us know if we were hired and when training would start.

Interview Question – Choosing the position was difficult. There were so many to choose from plus the hours chosen would be the ones that we had to commit to for an entire year.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview Details – After applying for alpine access you are interviewed online via an adobe room. Questions and testing are fairly simple. If you have customer service experience and common sense it is a no brainer.

Interview Question – All questions and testing asked of me was very friendly and simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. However, I was able to select a position that interested me out of what was available for the hours I wanted.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Customer Care Professional
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpine Access in September 2013.

Interview Details – Online application and create a profile of what kind of work you have experience with then wait for job offers. You have to log in almost daily to see who they are interviewing for. Once you accept an interview and select an interview time you'll get an email telling you how to access the virtual interview meeting room. The recruiters arent always fully aware of specifics relating to the job they're recruiting for. They will ask a few general questions relating to how much technical experience the interviewees have, whether they can pay for the background check within 3 business days, and if you have the technical home office tools required to work.

Interview Question – I dont recall there being any. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and once the recruiters knew you could pay the background check fee and that you know how to operate a microsoft platform, thats basically the end of the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations either you could do the job based on the information given by recruiters about available shifts and job requirements or you can go back into the pool of people waiting for an interview.

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpine Access in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process that happened 4 years ago was much different than it currently is. There are 2 phases of the current interview process, you may be contacted by a recruitment representative and given an overview of the positions that are offered. There is an extensive application process that checks computer, internet, and personality compatibility after that point you may choose an interview time if you are a good fit.

The actual interview is done in a group. You dial into a phone and attend in a chatroom. You are given the basics of the position and are told what the eligibility requirements are. Background and credit checks if applicable, training time frames, etc. You are told that you can leave at any time if you feel the position is not for you.

You are then placed in separate rooms that contain a list of business oriented questions. You are to type your answers and later in the interview the Interviewer may ask you to read the question and your answer. This tests your written communication, professionalism and tone over the phone.

You may or may not be told at the end of the interview if you have the position.

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Care Professional Interview

Work At Home Customer Care Professional

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview Details – I was hired then told training was full, I had to interview again and was hired again

Interview Question – Are you willing to commit to the same shift for one year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Alpine Access in December 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is done online via email and their website. The interview is done in a group session online where they provide more details pertaining to the position. If hired, you continue with online training classes for about 4 weeks then are sent into production.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Alpine Access? Contribute to the Community!