Alpine Access Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.2

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Application takes about 2 hours. If your results match a job description, you set up an interview. Interview is a 2 hour process over the phone, and Adobe Connect. You listen to the job description, and then you are separated individually to do a small screen shot, speed test, and answer questions. Once the time is up, you listen to each person read a response that they had typed. After this, you are typically placed into one of two rooms. This is where you find out weather or not you made it through. There is generally one interview, and then an "on boarding".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Work At Home - Collections/Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

It didn't take long. Not too many questions on my intreview. The hiring process was easy you will have to fill out the paper work on time and send it back to them. _______________________________________________

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access (Houston, TX).

Interview

Go to their website and apply online. Then wait until you receive email of job openings. If you don't like the job requirements, then wait for another job opening until you find what you like since there may be several to choose from. After submitting a job, you wait again for another email. You may receive several emails for skill tests before you are hired including a voice recognition test. The final interview was by phone.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions like: Describe yourself, your job history, what your skills are, are you a team player   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The job description in your email let you know what training pay was and what regular pay was.

Alpine Access CCP Interview

Interview

You do a group interview where they tell you about the company. They ask you a couple of questions about your experience and why you would be a good fit. If they like your answers they will move you forward to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. Just the basics. What would you do if a customer is irate? Why are you a good fit? What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Interview was basic, a few phone questions and response test

CCP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

long online questionairre to check your personality, your skills, your typing abilities, includes a voice audition. Be prepared to work on this for at least and hour or more! Then you get an email offering you a job interview if they like you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, you take what you get.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Phone interview,then online interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they told you what you were getting paid,there was no negotiation.

Pearson Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access (Denver, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

I found them online, interviewed in a chat room with at least 40 other people present. From what I can gather whoever paid the $ for a background check got hired.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they told me the pay and when I would start, and that was that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Upon completing my application, I was prompted to set up a telephone interview. The scheduled interview was 3 days later. Interview was with about 17 other individuals. You must keep your phone on mute unless directly spoken to by the interview conductor. In my opinion the whole concept is very unnecessary and silly. Kinda gave me insight on how my potential future with the company would be. After 3 simple interview questions, you are shown a message that says if hired you'll be contacted in about 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very average typical questions. Nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

Interview

I applied a month ago, it took me a while to find a job that fits schedule.

Ok so, it took me THREE interviews to finally get an offer.
    I filled out the application online, and then they will have jobs available and it will show shifts, training and job desctiption. You can choose the job or decline. Once you choose the job you can pick an interview time. Like others said do it quick! The times go very fast. Once in the interview room you are on both the phone and chatroom with about 15 other people. They will explain the job and what is needed and then you will have to answer 5 questions, some have more than one part and take screenshots of your computer speed etc. I had an interview two previous times and did not get an offer i honestly have no idea why. I decided to try one more time and I finally go a job offer. You have paperwork to fill out and pay for your background test which is $45 within 24 hours. Not a very hard process at all.
    The fact that it took me 3 interviews to get the job is the reason it was difficult. I did good on all of my interviews. IF YOU DO NOT GET OFFERED A JOB THE FIRST TIME KEEP TRYING! IT DOES PAY OFF.

Interview Questions

• Some people need structure and organization why other just go with the flow. How do you work best and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, accept it or don't.