Alpine Access

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.3

CCP Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access.

long online questionairre to check your personality, your skills, your typing abilities, includes a voice audition. Be prepared to work on this for at least and hour or more! Then you get an email offering you a job interview if they like you.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, you take what you get.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Phone interview,then online interview.

Interview Questions
    they told you what you were getting paid,there was no negotiation.

Pearson Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access in November 2013.

I found them online, interviewed in a chat room with at least 40 other people present. From what I can gather whoever paid the $ for a background check got hired.

There was no negotiation, they told me the pay and when I would start, and that was that.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Upon completing my application, I was prompted to set up a telephone interview. The scheduled interview was 3 days later. Interview was with about 17 other individuals. You must keep your phone on mute unless directly spoken to by the interview conductor. In my opinion the whole concept is very unnecessary and silly. Kinda gave me insight on how my potential future with the company would be. After 3 simple interview questions, you are shown a message that says if hired you'll be contacted in about 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • Very average typical questions. Nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

I applied a month ago, it took me a while to find a job that fits schedule.

Ok so, it took me THREE interviews to finally get an offer.
    I filled out the application online, and then they will have jobs available and it will show shifts, training and job desctiption. You can choose the job or decline. Once you choose the job you can pick an interview time. Like others said do it quick! The times go very fast. Once in the interview room you are on both the phone and chatroom with about 15 other people. They will explain the job and what is needed and then you will have to answer 5 questions, some have more than one part and take screenshots of your computer speed etc. I had an interview two previous times and did not get an offer i honestly have no idea why. I decided to try one more time and I finally go a job offer. You have paperwork to fill out and pay for your background test which is $45 within 24 hours. Not a very hard process at all.
    The fact that it took me 3 interviews to get the job is the reason it was difficult. I did good on all of my interviews. IF YOU DO NOT GET OFFERED A JOB THE FIRST TIME KEEP TRYING! IT DOES PAY OFF.

Interview Questions
    • Some people need structure and organization why other just go with the flow. How do you work best and why.   Answer Question
    None, accept it or don't.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

First took an online assessment that lasted about an hour, after completing it I then moved on to schedule an over the phone interview. It was a group interview with about 18 of us on the phone, you must have the phone on mute at all times unless you are asked a question. The interviewer then gives you directions on a task that must be completed online, and you are given 20 minutes to complete the task, when the 20 min. are up a screen pops up and gives you a telephone number to get a hold of the person conducting the interview. She goes over you answers of some questions that were part of your task. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time where you went over and beyond of what was expected from you at a job.   Answer Question

Retail Customer Service Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

Was a joke if you could use your brain you were to advanced even for the instructor - indimidated them - SCAM

Work At Home Customer Care Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alpine Access.

I filled out most of my application about a month prior to receiving a notice that I should fill the rest due to several job openings. I did so, and received the standard testing link -- customer service questions, "rate these words on how well they apply to you," and other testing.

Afterward, I received a notice to schedule an interview time. It's a group interview, and it was actually an awesome experience! The "interview" was conducted by a person that had been a CR, escalations agent, Team Leader, and other roles that are available through Work at Home. She was really excited, comedic, and thorough in explaining the ins and outs of the job, what to expect, and the policies that you wish every interviewer would tell you.

The interview/orientation took about 3 hours... 2 and a half of which were just her explaining how everything worked. We used an online classroom and called into a conference number. After the orientation, we each had a quick individual interview where we were advised that we were hired or not.

The background/credit check is VERY IMPORTANT depending on the campaign you get. Be sure to read the FAQ on the website before applying. They detail exactly what to expect.

My interview was 1 month prior to the actual start date of training (paid).

Interview Questions
    • Fairly expected questions for customer service. I guess the most difficult question would be something to the effect of, "A customer wants a free month's service, and he says he was told he would be entitled to one after X months of service. This is not true per the policy. What do you do?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Alpine Access in September 2013.

Online application and create a profile of what kind of work you have experience with then wait for job offers. You have to log in almost daily to see who they are interviewing for. Once you accept an interview and select an interview time you'll get an email telling you how to access the virtual interview meeting room. The recruiters arent always fully aware of specifics relating to the job they're recruiting for. They will ask a few general questions relating to how much technical experience the interviewees have, whether they can pay for the background check within 3 business days, and if you have the technical home office tools required to work.

Interview Questions
    • I dont recall there being any. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and once the recruiters knew you could pay the background check fee and that you know how to operate a microsoft platform, thats basically the end of the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiations either you could do the job based on the information given by recruiters about available shifts and job requirements or you can go back into the pool of people waiting for an interview.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Expect an online intuitive quizzes during the application process.