Alpine Access Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.1

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application a couple months ago and they stated they'd email when a position became available. Yesterday I got an email saying a position was available and to setup an interview time. I set the interview up for today. The email gave you 3 questions that you need to answer and have ready for the interview. Was in an online chat room where we had to dial in so we could hear/respond. They gave us information about the position (training is your state's minimum wage. pay is $9/hr), what we would be doing, shifts, etc. We answered one question each then they moved some of us to a new chat room, where it was confirmed we had the job. At that point we went on to some Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you turn it around?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alpine Access

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alpine Access (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for work-from-home online. Went through skills, typing tests. Interview questions were recorded & your response is recorded. Questions were not difficult standard customer service questions. The process does take a while some parts are timed. I went through the process about 1 week ago. no further contact from contact

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

After applying for alpine access you are interviewed online via an adobe room. Questions and testing are fairly simple. If you have customer service experience and common sense it is a no brainer.

Interview Questions

• All questions and testing asked of me was very friendly and simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. However, I was able to select a position that interested me out of what was available for the hours I wanted.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Upon completing my application, I was prompted to set up a telephone interview. The scheduled interview was 3 days later. Interview was with about 17 other individuals. You must keep your phone on mute unless directly spoken to by the interview conductor. In my opinion the whole concept is very unnecessary and silly. Kinda gave me insight on how my potential future with the company would be. After 3 simple interview questions, you are shown a message that says if hired you'll be contacted in about 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very average typical questions. Nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

Interview

First took an online assessment that lasted about an hour, after completing it I then moved on to schedule an over the phone interview. It was a group interview with about 18 of us on the phone, you must have the phone on mute at all times unless you are asked a question. The interviewer then gives you directions on a task that must be completed online, and you are given 20 minutes to complete the task, when the 20 min. are up a screen pops up and gives you a telephone number to get a hold of the person conducting the interview. She goes over you answers of some questions that were part of your task. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you went over and beyond of what was expected from you at a job.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

I was invited to interview with 20 other individuals. The advisor gives information about the jobs and what is required of each individuals and you decide whether you would like to continue. Afterwards each person is put in their own chat room and answers about 4 interview questions with a time limit in place.

Interview Questions

• If you were given an opportunity to attend a company party or a friends party, which would you attend and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, you were told the amount and you could either accept or decline, but there were incentives if you met company goals to make more per hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alpine Access (Florence, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy. You submit a voice audition then participate in a group interview where you read a paragraph to the group.

Interview Questions

• A math question that you were to answer very quickly. I wasn't prepared and almost ran out of time.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alpine Access in August 2013.

Interview

It was very simple, it was all done over the phone in an adobe chat room. There were a few questions asked to a group of people. Once the interview process was done, they took you to a breakout to another room within the adobe chat room that stated if you were hired or not.

WORK-AT-HOME TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alpine Access (Golden, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring Process: You apply online - FYI, No Apple or Linux operating systems accepted PLUS you can't use VMWare either. For example: If you have apple os-x running VMware Fusion application which supports Windows 7 emulation and it runs natively with no hiccups, they still won't accept it. What I did was to use bootcamp and dedicated 2 hard drives to apple and 2 hard drives to windows. now it runs native in windows 7 and i don't have to buy another computer. Interview process: (horrible) First you apply, if there are any mistakes the system won't allow you to "re upload" your resume or "edit" your existing employment entries. I changed usernames and reapplied. Secondly, when you apply, it asks you all the standard questions and it takes awhile to complete the testing so make sure you go to the bathroom before starting - I am diabetic so i had to run -- fortunately i had it on my laptop in VMware and my bathroom tray so everything was fine. Just warning everyone -- most people don't have the medical problems that i do so I have to compensate a great deal. Thirdly, when you interview, they will send you an email to setup the interview. i went to select "interview" and it came up with nothing only to discover that all the interview slots were filled and to "try back later" ... which I did but they really need to have a wide range of slots available to adjust for the amount of interviews they are doing. Fourth, they will send you an email that you need to screen shot your internet speed, your performance tab, and the system information. i only discovered that they sent the email because my phone checks for new email every 15 minutes. I was glad I got it; however, many others apparently didn't because the start of the interview they say interview starts at 11 am but it really doesn't start until 11:15 am -- which is after everybody joins the conference and the screen shots are uploaded. the interview information says to "mute" your phone; however, you get scolded if you post in chat or speak which LEAVES YOU METHOD OF COMMUNICATION IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE. The interview needs to learn some patience. the pay is $8.00/hour to $9.50/hour depending on the "client" or which they won't tell you until later. some of them require background checks and others require a credit check and fingerprinting. Your credit can have no more than 4 negative entries on your credit bureau in the last 4 years. I had bankruptcy in 2010 so that's out for me. They use HireRight as their background checkers and I had problems with them. They are incompetent .. since they have a file on me -- that's out. Fifth, They say they have part-time and full-time, but i have read that full-time really isn't as available as they say. they state they are better than the other work at home programs and IF you are working another work at home job, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO QUIT THAT JOB PRIOR TO STARTING WITH ALPINE. I went additional income not REPLACEMENT INCOME. My present work at home job has been downsized from full-time to part-time. i plan to keep the part-time job but was looking for something to add to my income. I already, factoring their $9.50/hour maximum pay, I already make that working 25 hours a week ... why leave that Sixth - and finally note why NOT to work for them Lack of professionalism. Their attitudes I have read are very unprofessional. From the git go, i won't say much here due to privacy issues, but the interview was totally unprofessional. Plus, they want me to PAY $45 for the background check to get a job with them. PLUS you have purchase a USB headset -- of which i already own -- but a gaming headset will cost $50 or higher. The cheapee ones don't work well. Then you have to get a home phone, one of the costs of working out of the house, I already have one, but that can be $100 or more for a good headset. My hearing is bad so I have invested $150 between USB headset and Plantronics headset and both are dual earred so that i can hear. OPTIONS I realize that people have different situations, but for me, TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. That means having patience and being respectful. We all make mistakes; however, don't treat me like I'm dirt when you -- the interviewer -- leave me no options of communication. you want us to MUTE our phones and then WE GET IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING TO CHAT -- THEN MAY I ASK HOW ARE WE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU --- HELLO!!!! DO NOT WORK HERE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect them to be asking questions like what is Phishing? That question belongs in a computer classroom not an interview.   1 Answer

Their poor and disrespectful attitude, totally unacceptable pay, and having to pay for a background check of $45 out of my own pocket and they only take Debit or Credit cards -- no checks, money orders, etc.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alpine Access in January 2013.

Interview

No clue,... I was set up for an interview, in the email with the instructions, it said to log in to the virtual meeting 5-10 minutes before scheduled time. I did this, and the window kept saying your request has been sent, waiting for response.... Finally, at the time the interview was set to start, the window said you have been declined, interview has started.

Interview Questions

• Why did this happen?? I made time out of my day to interview, yet, it was a waste of my time.   Answer Question