Alpine Access Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 5, 2014
Updated May 5, 2014
26 interviews

2.2

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Alpine Access in September 2012.

Filled out application online then I received an email link to sign u for an interview time. I then scheduled my interview. The first interview was a group interview that showed a basic power point about the company. The interviewer then asked each person about their customer service experience. She then gave us information about what to do in the next step of the interview process. The next step was to log into an abobe conference room where they had all the open positions that they had available. We were to chose the position that we wanted based on the description, pay, and hours listed.After we chose the position we were to call a number and let them know which position we wanted. After that we were scheduled an interview with the company that we chose. Following that interview we received an interview letting us know if we were hired and when training would start.

Interview Questions
  • Choosing the position was difficult. There were so many to choose from plus the hours chosen would be the ones that we had to commit to for an entire year.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alpine Access

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Alpine Access.

After applying for alpine access you are interviewed online via an adobe room. Questions and testing are fairly simple. If you have customer service experience and common sense it is a no brainer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions and testing asked of me was very friendly and simple.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. However, I was able to select a position that interested me out of what was available for the hours I wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpine Access in June 2010.

The interview process that happened 4 years ago was much different than it currently is. There are 2 phases of the current interview process, you may be contacted by a recruitment representative and given an overview of the positions that are offered. There is an extensive application process that checks computer, internet, and personality compatibility after that point you may choose an interview time if you are a good fit.

The actual interview is done in a group. You dial into a phone and attend in a chatroom. You are given the basics of the position and are told what the eligibility requirements are. Background and credit checks if applicable, training time frames, etc. You are told that you can leave at any time if you feel the position is not for you.

You are then placed in separate rooms that contain a list of business oriented questions. You are to type your answers and later in the interview the Interviewer may ask you to read the question and your answer. This tests your written communication, professionalism and tone over the phone.

You may or may not be told at the end of the interview if you have the position.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Alpine Access.

Upon completing my application, I was prompted to set up a telephone interview. The scheduled interview was 3 days later. Interview was with about 17 other individuals. You must keep your phone on mute unless directly spoken to by the interview conductor. In my opinion the whole concept is very unnecessary and silly. Kinda gave me insight on how my potential future with the company would be. After 3 simple interview questions, you are shown a message that says if hired you'll be contacted in about 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • Very average typical questions. Nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Alpine Access in September 2012.

TO apply for a position, you go through their website. Application can be a bit tricky to locate. Once you do find it, you need about an hour and some peace and quiet to complete the application process. Several different tests, including math, spatial reasoning, word association, etc. are found on the "written" part of the exam. There is also a listening bit, and a phone recording of your voice made for others applicants to judge.

If you are acceptable, you will get an email asking you to visit the website to set up a phone conference interview. The interview spots go VERY quickly, so if you don't pounce on that email and go to the website within an hour or so, there will be no spots left, and another interview slot may not open up for weeks.

The interview is a big conference call. You're on the line with about 30 people at first, and then you start to introduce yourselves, give a little 3 minute thing about yourself... basically, they want to hear how well you speak, if you're nervous, that sort of thing. After this, you get separated into other groups, and singled out one by one to disappear.......

You will either be offered a position or told, sorry, not this time in the 1 on 1.

Interview Questions
    • There is a creative question on the written section that asks you to describe what your life would be like if you lived on a space station near the planet Jupiter.   View Answer
    No real negotiation - it was 9.50/hr, take it or leave it .

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Alpine Access in October 2013.

First took an online assessment that lasted about an hour, after completing it I then moved on to schedule an over the phone interview. It was a group interview with about 18 of us on the phone, you must have the phone on mute at all times unless you are asked a question. The interviewer then gives you directions on a task that must be completed online, and you are given 20 minutes to complete the task, when the 20 min. are up a screen pops up and gives you a telephone number to get a hold of the person conducting the interview. She goes over you answers of some questions that were part of your task. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time where you went over and beyond of what was expected from you at a job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florence, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alpine Access in August 2013.

The hiring and interview process was easy. You submit a voice audition then participate in a group interview where you read a paragraph to the group.

Interview Questions
    • A math question that you were to answer very quickly. I wasn't prepared and almost ran out of time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alpine Access in July 2011.

Filling out a lot of forms, if the forms pass then you move on to online town-hall type of communication, more forms, then training, if you pass training then employed. It is a long process and you have to pay for your own credit,background check.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult. Nothing much unexpected except paying for your own background and credit check.   Answer Question

Too much run around. Poor management. Seemed to be kept out of the loop on many issues. No one to really assist when emailing questions. Unorganized. Felt like a bad fit for me.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Alpine Access.

I was invited to interview with 20 other individuals. The advisor gives information about the jobs and what is required of each individuals and you decide whether you would like to continue. Afterwards each person is put in their own chat room and answers about 4 interview questions with a time limit in place.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given an opportunity to attend a company party or a friends party, which would you attend and why.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, you were told the amount and you could either accept or decline, but there were incentives if you met company goals to make more per hour.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Alpine Access in March 2011.

I answered all of this.

Don't even try to go to work there. They make you think they are a caring, family oriented business to work for but it isn't true. I was drawn in initially by them but came to find out that they were not what they appeared to be. I tried everything I could to be a good imployee but it was terrible.

Worked for Alpine Access? Contribute to the Community!