Alpla Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northern, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northern, KY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alpla in June 2010.

Fairly simple process, they reached out scheduled interview. I meet with department manager, HR Manager went over resume, answered questions regarding previouse employment experiences. Answered questions regarding hobbies/life, then questions about how I handle stressfull situations. It was a fairly comfortable interview. They were able/wililng to answer all questions I had regarding company.

Interview Questions
    • Really was not unexpected/difficult questions. Be honest on resume don't oversell your capabilities and you should be fine!   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase I made it clear to put best foot forward and their offer was fair with good benifits

Technical Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Alpla in January 2013.

Started off attending a company presentation at my school's career development center. Left my resume with the presenter and got scheduled for an on campus interview. The on campus interview was with the presenter and another sales rep from the office I was applying to. After this interview I waited about a week and was invited to interview in Atlanta. In Atlanta I interviewed with one of the Sales reps from the initial interview, the North America Sales Director, and North America Operations Director. The interview was pretty typical, resume run threw, asked me to describe myself, discussed their products and processes. At the end of the interview I was asked to do a short and easy excel exercise.

Interview Questions
    • When asked what I knew about their products.   View Answer

Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alpla in May 2011.

2 Interviews, one with a HR consultant and another one with the management.

Interview Questions
    • What is the behavior difference between PP and PE.   View Answer
    They presented only one offer.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solan (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Alpla in January 2011.

they gives me a question paper,in which have 30 objectives,and we have only 15 minutes to give that all answered.
    After that interview about that.

Interview Questions
    • May you give the me that answer which was already written on the paer in details?   View Answer
    • may you tell the details of your family?   View Answer
    I have not any negotiation phrases about the interview.

Worked for Alpla? Contribute to the Community!