Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

www.stjude.org
Engaged Employer

Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Event Marketing Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The application process began with applying online and then an offer for a first phone interview, which was fairly straightforward. Unfortunately this position required a lot of waiting in terms of hearing back on the status of the application - the interviewer explained that they were interviewing a number of candidates. Even though the interview itself was fairly average, the whole wait time made the application process tiring.

Interview Questions

• In organizing an event, there are times when things don't go exactly the way you want. Explain how you would deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Began with a phone interview followed by a in person interview. The in person interview was very informal. It began with a two-panel interview. During the process, the rest of the team came in. Ended with a six team interview. Questions were straight forward. called back for a second in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Newton, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set-up a phone interview. Be prepared to answer the phone with no distractions and the answers to the basic questions: what about the position interests you, what does St. Jude do, etc.? After the phone interview, they emailed me again to set-up the an in-person interview. I had one interview with the Managing Director and then a separate interview with the Assistant Director. The process moved fairly quick since the office did not have any representatives at the time.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. Do your research on the company and how St. Jude is local to the community.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was right out of college so I wasn't extremely picky with salary. Both managers told me that HR would give me an offer within a range ($35-40k)

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial application online via the website. Called for a phone interview, then a video interview, then an in person interview. Relatively simple interview process, met a lot of the various people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate relocation and salary. Do you research and give valid reasons for what you are asking.