Alsco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.6

Feeder/Folder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alsco (Boise, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

I showed up early and the manager was able to talk to me right away. He gave me a brief tour and asked if I was still interested. I told him it came down to money. I needed to make so much to afford my bills. He said he would be willing to work with me.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the job?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alsco (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

This was a interview process with about 40 people waiting to be called. After 3 hours of waiting, I was called into a room with three people sitting at a big table. They asked me about me experience, what I think is good customer service, and what my work ethic was like.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle difficult customer?   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

They will hire anybody, it doesnt matter what you say. High turnover here. They have no standards at this employer. It is a production job. There really is not anything more to say in this category.

Negotiation

There wasnt any. You make what you make there. They are cheap and wont pay a nickel more than they have to.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

pretty straight forward..
    why I want to work there?
    Why this position?
    It really helps when you know something about the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alsco in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewer professional and honest about the job. If the job is right for the applicant, made you want it even more,,,some would realize it is not for them. Great job for a hard worker. Why do you fit the job description and why should they hire you is #1.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alsco in June 2011.

Interview

Long took over an hour with canned, pre-printed corporate sales questions.

Interview Questions

• In the past how did you expand your customer base?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase, did not get the postion was hired for production floor two weeks later

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alsco in December 2010.

Interview

Normal interview,,,no challenging questions or tests......spoke to several managers who were not in sync with the open position or reason for the interview. They should have been aware of the open position being interviewed for. Lack of structure to process. Would have appreciated a follow up email or contact or some sort.

Interview Questions

• Given your background,,,what area are you better at,,,,sales or operatons?   Answer Question