Altec Lansing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Lead Interview

Supply Chain Lead
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Altec Lansing in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called in for a initial telephonic interview. The same day got a mail for the next interview - another telephonic interview regarding technical and excel skills. The next day got a mail for a in-person interview. Questions were generally regarding background, professional skills, career, education etc. 2 days later was offered a job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Milford, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Altec Lansing in January 2008.

Interview Details – The Interview consisted of 8 different people interviewing me to assess if 1 I had the skills, and 2 did I fit in to the organization. The company was very quick to respond and very personable. I think it would have been a great bunch of people to work with, I am just not a small town person.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Not a favored location

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Altec Lansing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altec Lansing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Altec Lansing employees and interview candidates.