Altegra Health

Updated Dec 20, 2014
Updated Dec 20, 2014

2.5

Web Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Altegra Health.

I applied through dice and got called in 2 days of my application by a recruiter. There was an initial telephone screening which was mainly resume discussion and some basic questions on my resume. Then I was invited onsite and had a series of 4 interviews (all technical), pretty easy and common questions that you would find on the internet if you google for .Net interview questions or such. I got a call back with the offer on the next business day.

No negotiation

Director, Client Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Altegra Health in June 2014.

Phone interview with HR Recruiter. Then series of 3 separate phone interviews with various VPs in the division. Then they flew me out to the corporate office in Miami Lakes FL where I met with 3 SVPs and the CEO. Got the job offer the next day. If you're experienced, it was one of the simplest interview processes I've experienced in recent years.

Interview Questions
    • It was all fairly routine. Nothing shocking or unexpected comes to mind.   Answer Question
    Fairly easy. I negotiated a little bit more base salary, but due to a major holiday, it took about 10 days for me to get through this process. It was a nerve-wracking wait.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Altegra Health.

It was quite a long interview process to get this job. There were 3 phone interviews, 2 face-to-face interview, and writing samples were requested

Interview Questions
    • I was surprised that they requested writing samples from me. Luckily, I was able to provide some from my recent coursework.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Altegra Health.

I was contacted by a talent acquisition person, long conversation and I was clear on all my expectations, so he moved ahead and arranged an interview. He said he will follow up and provide updates accordingly.
    A week later I took the interview, very informal and the quality of the interview on a scale of (1-10) 1 being worst and 10 excellent I give it a 2.
    I was told by a director that I would be contacted later for a decision and never heard back, ugly b/c one expects some level of professionalism.

Remote Coder Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altegra Health in June 2012.

All done by phone. I was contacted by a recruiter of Altegra Health first. Then contacted by a Manager in which he proceeded to give me medical diagnosis and I had to look them up in the ICD-9 book and give him the answer as quick as possible.

Interview Questions
    • The whole interview was fairly simple (as long as you know how to code)   Answer Question
    You are hired at a base salary no negotiating

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Altegra Health.

SO SLOW. I've been interviewing for five weeks. 1-2 weeks in between interviews. Interviewers have been very friendly

Interview Questions
    • Asked SQL questions, Excel questions, analysis questions   Answer Question

Someone In the Know Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Altegra Health in September 2008.

I interviewed years before we were acquired. Pretty easy and laid back process.