Altegris Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern
La Jolla, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Altegris Investments in April 2009.

Interview Details – Then I had a phone interview with the Director of Research. Then I had an in person interview with the Director of Research and a personality assessment with the Head of HR. They made me do a writing sample and asked me many questions about current business events. I was in the office for about 4 hrs.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to solve a problem   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
La Jolla, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Altegris Investments in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a letter from the recruiter via LinkedIn and she set up a phone interview. Later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager in La Jolla and was told that my primary contact would be the recruiter. If I had any other questions regarding the position I should contact the recruiter. I never heard back from the recruiter as to the status of my candidacy. After one or two email letters to the company I never heard back as to what ever happened to the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Altegris Investments? Contribute to the Community!