Altera

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Altera in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked just basic questions on my resume. I discussed my experience and the courses I took at my University.

Interview Question – What did you do at your previous internship?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Intern Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Altera.

Interview Details – Received interview from Altera by handing my resume to a representative at a career fair at university - I felt getting an interview is highly based on marks. It was about a 1 h and 30 min interview, with three different people - the whole interview is technical. The first person asked questions about digital logic, the second person about software and the last one was more challenging questions about digital loic.

Interview Question – Asked question about creating a digital logic circuit that would describe a signal that was periodic - very open ended and difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Altera

Worked for Altera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altera Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Altera employees and interview candidates.