Altera

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Altera

Interview Details – received an email from Altera and asked for my available time for an in person interview. I had two 1-1 interviews each for half an hour. Each asked only one question but added more condition to the initial question after answering the previous question.

Interview Question – the timing diagram, c coding of an average question and writing the corresponding verilog code   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Altera in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got a on-site interview with two interviewers. One asked hardware questions and one asked Software questions.

Interview Question – 1) 3-bit gray counter using D-flip flop
2) basic questions about CMOS transistor level
3) Reverse a linked-list in C++
4) write an algorithm for a problem
  Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Altera in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email and asked for a date. I was called on the decided date and time. The interviewers
were friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Altera? Contribute to the Community!