I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Altera in August 2011.
Interview Details –
I was referred by my friend. After which hiring manager called me for phone interview. It went well. I was then called for on-site interview:
- On-site interview went for ~ 5- 6 hrs.
- Interviewed by 4-5 individuals.
- questions were mostly technical, touching on these areas:
- ASIC Implementation flow.
- What projects you worked on, describe how you implemented the chip/design.
- TCL related questions. (like lappend etc..)
- How will you analyze and fix setup time, hold time.
- Routing using higher metal layers.
Interview Question – How will you arrange FPGA IPs on die and connect those. Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –