Alterian Interview Questions

3.3

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alterian.

It was a straightforward Interview for the Position of QA analyst. Phone interview was conducted by the hiring manager for about 1 hour after 1 week of applying. The interview was mostly technical and job history related. There were some trick questions. I was called for person to person interview after a week. the interviewers asked me to write SQL queries and use Whiteboard to explain previous projects etc.

Interview Questions
    • how do you measure the height of a 509Meter pole in a vacuum with a ball and Stopwatch?   View Answer

Partner Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Alterian in July 2010.

What stood out about this particular interview was that I was asked to prepare a 15 min Powerpoint presentation on a specific topic. I had 2 days to prepare. Luckily I had just completed my degreed program at school and was well prepared for this. I could see this being a problem for someone who wasn't prepared or had the proper public speaking tools. The day of the interview I presented to 5 people in a board room. The presentation went well after which we continuted with the standard line of interview questioning.

Interview Questions
    • I found out that this company makes it mandatory to prepare a similar presentation regardless of the position.   Answer Question
    I was called a couple days later and presented with an offer. I countered at which they called me later to slightly raise the original offer. I took an extra day to "think" about after which formally accepting.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Alterian in December 2009.

There are two round of technical interview in the Alterian for Senior Software Develper. After that there are one more round for HR.

Worked for Alterian? Contribute to the Community!