Alternative Investments Solutions Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alternative Investments Solutions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alternative Investments Solutions (Hackensack, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward interview. Whole process took about 4-5 hours meeting with several managers, directors, and associates. Mostly asked behavior question, although one the interviewers did catch me off guard and asked me several accounting questions. Not sure it was the case for the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AIS? Why not investment banking or a analyst position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alternative Investments Solutions (Hackensack, NJ) in January 2008.

Interview

the interview was difficult but only because it took six hours to get through the whole process i was so hungry when i left. but you met with just about ever manager from just about every fund under management that they have and everyone was really nice for the most part and it was really nice working there except for month end processes which seem never to end.

Interview Questions

• not to many question where asked they spent time tellign what they did and i think were trying to see is i could keep up   1 Answer