Altia Central Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altia Central

ALT Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Altia Central.

A CV sent via emailed, followed by the recruiting manager replying fairly quickly. An interview was scheduled domestically quickly, but no travel expenses (20,000+) were provided for it. There was a lot of time that passed between that and finally being offered the job, followed by another large blank of communication when I was suddenly told that there's training on the go.

Interview Questions
    • Is it OK to study Japanese in school during free time?   View Answer

Assistant Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Altia Central in September 2009.

Initial communication conducted via friend who worked for the company. As with most jobs, it is good to have someone who can make the introduction. Made contact with the company and found out that I had a friendship with one of the managers who went to the same high school as me in my home country. From there the interview process consisted of having a bbq at his house.

Interview Questions
    • Due to the existing relationship I had with the hiring manager there were no difficult questions other than was I ready to make the committment to move to a new country.   Answer Question
    Standard initial offer for the position, Not negotiable. Entry level position.

ALT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

They interview you about your experience, ask you to prepare a demo lesson, interview you briefly in Japanese to test your spoken level. The hiring manager is the nicest guy, very laid back and easy to talk to.

Take it or leave it.

Worked for Altia Central? Contribute to the Community!