Alticor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Ada, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alticor in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview started with a 10-15 minute presentation followed by a question and answer session. The entire process lasted about half an hour. The audience consisted of several senior engineers, middle management and 1-2 director level managers. The audience was respectful and asked good questions. This presentation was then followed by 6 interviews in a row, 1/2 hour each with 2 of the aforementioned audience members. The interviewers did press me quite hard, but did not ask more of me than I would have expected for a competitive internship. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would love to interview for Alticor again. This was for an electrical engineering internship.

Interview Question – A man has a toupee and drives a convertible car. Find a solution other than closing the top to allow him to drive on the highway.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alticor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alticor Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alticor employees and interview candidates.