Alticor Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alticor in December 2009.

The interview started with a 10-15 minute presentation followed by a question and answer session. The entire process lasted about half an hour. The audience consisted of several senior engineers, middle management and 1-2 director level managers. The audience was respectful and asked good questions. This presentation was then followed by 6 interviews in a row, 1/2 hour each with 2 of the aforementioned audience members. The interviewers did press me quite hard, but did not ask more of me than I would have expected for a competitive internship. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would love to interview for Alticor again. This was for an electrical engineering internship.

Interview Questions
  • A man has a toupee and drives a convertible car. Find a solution other than closing the top to allow him to drive on the highway.   View Answer