Alticor

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Buyer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alticor.

Interview Details – Very basic interview going over resume and college courses. Phone inquiry followed by a 1:1 meeting.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to change someones opinion of you.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Ada, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alticor in August 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 4 different people - from managers to peers, over the course of two hours.
They were very cordial; even gave me a gift card for Amway products.

I was given a good overview of the company and position.
Questions were typical - nothing outrageous.
They seemed interested in me, but never contacted me with an offer or rejection.

I called the HR guy once about a week after the interview and he said that they were interviewing other candidates and would get back with me.

I never got a call back - I ended up taking a better job with a much larger employer instead.

In my opinion, if you go through the list of candidates, bring them in for a 2 hour interview (I had to take time off from my employer), the least they could do is let you know either way. Could this be an indication of how the company works?

Interview Question – I don't remember the exact questions - they were general.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Ada, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alticor in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview started with a 10-15 minute presentation followed by a question and answer session. The entire process lasted about half an hour. The audience consisted of several senior engineers, middle management and 1-2 director level managers. The audience was respectful and asked good questions. This presentation was then followed by 6 interviews in a row, 1/2 hour each with 2 of the aforementioned audience members. The interviewers did press me quite hard, but did not ask more of me than I would have expected for a competitive internship. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would love to interview for Alticor again. This was for an electrical engineering internship.

Interview Question – A man has a toupee and drives a convertible car. Find a solution other than closing the top to allow him to drive on the highway.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Java Developer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Alticor in August 2007.

Interview Details – Team lad and Manager called me and lead started asking few technical questions. Not very difficult, though few were related to some scenarios. Then, manager asked some behavrioural questions and that' all.

Interview Question – SQL queries   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alticor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alticor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Alticor employees and interview candidates.