Alticor Interview Questions

Buyer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alticor.

Interview

Very basic interview going over resume and college courses. Phone inquiry followed by a 1:1 meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change someones opinion of you.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alticor (Ada, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people - from managers to peers, over the course of two hours.
    They were very cordial; even gave me a gift card for Amway products.

I was given a good overview of the company and position.
    Questions were typical - nothing outrageous.
    They seemed interested in me, but never contacted me with an offer or rejection.

I called the HR guy once about a week after the interview and he said that they were interviewing other candidates and would get back with me.

I never got a call back - I ended up taking a better job with a much larger employer instead.

In my opinion, if you go through the list of candidates, bring them in for a 2 hour interview (I had to take time off from my employer), the least they could do is let you know either way. Could this be an indication of how the company works?

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact questions - they were general.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alticor (Ada, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview started with a 10-15 minute presentation followed by a question and answer session. The entire process lasted about half an hour. The audience consisted of several senior engineers, middle management and 1-2 director level managers. The audience was respectful and asked good questions. This presentation was then followed by 6 interviews in a row, 1/2 hour each with 2 of the aforementioned audience members. The interviewers did press me quite hard, but did not ask more of me than I would have expected for a competitive internship. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would love to interview for Alticor again. This was for an electrical engineering internship.

Interview Questions

• A man has a toupee and drives a convertible car. Find a solution other than closing the top to allow him to drive on the highway.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alticor in August 2007.

Interview

Team lad and Manager called me and lead started asking few technical questions. Not very difficult, though few were related to some scenarios. Then, manager asked some behavrioural questions and that' all.