Alticor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Interview

Project Management
Ada, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Alticor in August 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 4 different people - from managers to peers, over the course of two hours.
They were very cordial; even gave me a gift card for Amway products.

I was given a good overview of the company and position.
Questions were typical - nothing outrageous.
They seemed interested in me, but never contacted me with an offer or rejection.

I called the HR guy once about a week after the interview and he said that they were interviewing other candidates and would get back with me.

I never got a call back - I ended up taking a better job with a much larger employer instead.

In my opinion, if you go through the list of candidates, bring them in for a 2 hour interview (I had to take time off from my employer), the least they could do is let you know either way. Could this be an indication of how the company works?

Interview Question – I don't remember the exact questions - they were general.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alticor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alticor Project Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alticor employees and interview candidates.