Altima Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Lisle, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Altima Technologies.

Interview Details – Easy to get hired. Phone call to set up interview. Interview was with two people. Pretty standard questions - not a very invoved process. They are quick to make a hiring decision and then they want you to start working ASAP. They question why you need two weeks to start. Not very professional - they ask questions that should not be asked.

Interview Question – What is the lowest salary you can work for? (I should have figured out the company just from this question)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You have to squeeze them hard to get more.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Altima Technologies

Interview Details – One interview

Negotiation Details – I just accepted because my situation at that moment.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at Altima Technologies

Interview Details – Office was dead by the time I got there, so can't say much about the culture. However, after the interview, I can only assume that management has intense expectations that did not care much about work-life balance. The ideal employee example was someone who took work home. Pass.

Interview Question – Tell me all that you know about Altima.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Lisle, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Altima Technologies.

Interview Details – My resume was found on Career Builder. I was called in for an interview and sent a confirmation e-mail. I interviewed with the General Manager, President, and CEO all in one day. Then I was called in for a 2nd interview, but it was a job offer & my first day instead.

Interview Question – How would you fix my computer problem? Then on my first day, I was given the task to fix that computer problem. It was a bad motherboard and had nothing to do with software.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me more than I asked for.

Worked for Altima Technologies? Contribute to the Community!