Altisource Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Typical.. Aptitude test, HR round, Ops round.. the offered were fixed, can't be negotiated... even if one has more than four yrs of experience, they still offered a meagre 190000 ctc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable ctc.

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāshi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Altisource (Vāshi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Just a 10 min interview with the HR, followed by a Psychometric test, an IQ test and a Versant voice test.

All-in-all doesn't take more that one to three hours.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, they need candidates who can be made to slog day after day, with no prospect of achieving any kind of success ever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer that was made, because I needed the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First round was written test, second was VnA and last was HR round. But the HR lost my documents and made me do the written and VnA twice. It was frustrating and time consuming, but since it was my first ever interview, I dint give up and took the tests again.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and how much money are you expecting? Rest were all basic questions.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

typing test, personal round, IQ test, written test, and if passed all congrats

i think it is easy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koramangala Teachers Colony (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Altisource (Koramangala Teachers Colony (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially very difficult . Aptitude is very difficult, then essay writing,then 2 hr rounds and then finally the ops round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always say as per the companies principles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

best question asked, tell me something about yourself, and then written test 50 question in 13 min and telephonic interview.

Negotiation

not negotian, the salary offered by hr