Altisource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Altisource in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was recruited via LinkedIn and conducted a Phone Interview. The recruiter stated that he was going to call me back to set up a time to speak with the Manager and also send me an assessment to complete. Received the email and completed the assessment, but never heard back from recruiter. I sent 2 emails to the recruiter and never heard back from him. I'm a recruiter as well and I never fail to return a candidates call or email. Left me with a negative impression of their customer service.

Interview Question – Very basic questions, more conversational.   Answer Question

Control Function Interview

Control Function
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Altisource in January 2013.

Interview Details – intelligence test unannounced and not for everyone

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Altisource in October 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews combined with two tests that were to gauge "intelligence." Interviews were combination of sales pitches and inbox tests.

Interview Question – Employee scheduled for 8am, shows up at 10, and asks payroll in another office to clock them in at 8. How do you handle this?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – HR:EE ratio was abysmal and counter evidence that they valued HR. Also, not comfortable with HR Director management style or business model.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Altisource in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Initial online personality screening
2. Timed online technical aptitude test at the Atlanta HQ
3. Panel interview with 1 BA, 2 Product Managers

The panel presented two "puzzles" or brain teasers that they required you to diagram a solution for. The teasers were in no way related to any standard business analysis methodology but they believe the teasers are the best method to evaluate analytical thinking ability.

Interview Question – The teasers were the most unexpected part of the interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altisource interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Altisource employees and interview candidates.