Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource
- Business Analyst (12)
- Operations Analyst (7)
- Associate (6)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (4)
- Junior Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Developer (3)
- Human Resources Generalist (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- Junior Technical Service Engineer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Human Resources Executive (2)
- Tech Lead (2)
- Senior Manager IT (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Product Architect (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Specialist (2)
- SSE (2)
- Operation Analyst (2)
- Business Operations Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Management (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.
I was contacted by an HR person in Feb. 2015 two weeks later I had a phone interview with the manager. I was then flown in for a panel interview, 4 weeks after the initial HR call. My interview panel interview was March 11th and I never heard anything else from the company despite sending a thank you email. The interview process is ridiculous. They require you to take test prior to the interview which has nothing to do with the job function or a person's capability of performing a job. After the test then you are asked a series of standard questions ending with a puzzle, which again is pointless
- If you have 8 billiard balls and only one is the lightest, what is the least amount of tries to determine the lighter ball? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.
Very weird atmosphere and climate. Their elimination and slelction process leaves alot to be desired. Which maybe the reason for the high turnover rate and the elevated number of poor reviews. I knew upon entering the ofiices this was not a place I would like to work. My panel was poorly organized and executed...the brainiacs were so hellbent on confusing me they confused themselves. They over complicate the process and are picky; and seem to still choose wrong.
Helpful (4)No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.
Was recruited via LinkedIn and conducted a Phone Interview. The recruiter stated that he was going to call me back to set up a time to speak with the Manager and also send me an assessment to complete. Received the email and completed the assessment, but never heard back from recruiter. I sent 2 emails to the recruiter and never heard back from him. I'm a recruiter as well and I never fail to return a candidates call or email. Left me with a negative impression of their customer service.
- Very basic questions, more conversational. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.
phone > wonderlic and personality test > panel interview > puzzle. you could be a perfect fit as far as skill goes but you will have glass ceiling on promotion based on performance on iq test and personality test. If you do not do good enough you won't even get the job.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.
intelligence test unannounced and not for everyone
Helpful (2)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.
Two interviews combined with two tests that were to gauge "intelligence." Interviews were combination of sales pitches and inbox tests.
- Employee scheduled for 8am, shows up at 10, and asks payroll in another office to clock them in at 8. How do you handle this? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
HR:EE ratio was abysmal and counter evidence that they valued HR. Also, not comfortable with HR Director management style or business model.
Helpful (1)No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.
1. Initial online personality screening 2. Timed online technical aptitude test at the Atlanta HQ 3. Panel interview with 1 BA, 2 Product Managers The panel presented two "puzzles" or brain teasers that they required you to diagram a solution for. The teasers were in no way related to any standard business analysis methodology but they believe the teasers are the best method to evaluate analytical thinking ability.
- The teasers were the most unexpected part of the interview. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review