Altisource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Specialist-REO Interview

Relationship Specialist-REO
Coppell, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Altisource.

Interview Details – First contacted by recruiter on the phone, second phone interview with hiring manager, set-up 3rd interview with on-site Team Lead along with phone conference with VP, then an additional phone interview with SVP since this person was unavailable twice for a phone. conference. I was contacted 2-3 weeks later (really!?) saying they wanted to make an offer, but never heard back after that! Extremely daunting, long drawn out process, that left me with a bad taste in my mouth about this company. Completely unorganized & unprofessional. If that offer ever did come in I would not take it. I was able to be contacted, interview, and accept a job offer while I was waiting for this company to give me any kind of feedback. I don't see myself working for such an unprofessional company. No thanks!

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Altisource.

Interview Details – Very intense!! There's the Wonder-lick and then another test. There was two phone interviews and a face to face. Interview was about two to three hours. The interview questions were not really related to my position.

Interview Question – A question about the weight of pool balls.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure everything is writing as far as negotiating.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Altisource in March 2014.

Interview Details – Was recruited via LinkedIn and conducted a Phone Interview. The recruiter stated that he was going to call me back to set up a time to speak with the Manager and also send me an assessment to complete. Received the email and completed the assessment, but never heard back from recruiter. I sent 2 emails to the recruiter and never heard back from him. I'm a recruiter as well and I never fail to return a candidates call or email. Left me with a negative impression of their customer service.

Interview Question – Very basic questions, more conversational.   Answer Question

Research Associate – Quantitative Research Interview

Research Associate – Quantitative Research

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Altisource.

Interview Details – One phone interview

Interview Questions

Director, Venture Strategy/Portfolio Acceleration Interview

Director, Venture Strategy/Portfolio Acceleration
Boston, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Altisource.

Interview Details – (1) Phone screen
(2) Online personality test
(3) 1-on-1 interviews
(4) Written test
(5) Panel interview

Interview Question – All were fairly standard, but I had not been informed about the written test.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Altisource in January 2014.

Interview Details – Strange process. Emphasis placed on wonderlic test and personality test. Hard to get a feel for the job and to have a good open conversation about my skills as the questions are strictly based from personality test. I walked out thinking this person doesn't really know my skills or abilities.

Interview Question – Off the wall question at the end about weights? Just random. The point is to show how you arrive at the answer.   Answer Question

Control Function Interview

Control Function
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Altisource in January 2013.

Interview Details – intelligence test unannounced and not for everyone

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Altisource in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone screen with a recruiter. The second was an in-person with only the hiring manager (basic interview with good questions and interaction about the position and the company). The last interview was in-person with three people (hiring manager, peer, and a manager that was not related to the position) -- very tense, lots of detailed questions about providing specific examples; a brain teaser concluded the interview. There were two personality / IQ tests at 2 different points of the process.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, but all of the questions were very detailed and wanted exact examples of projects and how i exemplified a specific value / characteristic.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Altisource in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very cumbersome and confusing process with poor scheduling and coordination

Interview Question – Specific questions on a particular type of development   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Residential Analyst Interview

Residential Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Altisource in February 2012.

Interview Details – Getting hired was no problem but ever trying to get promoted is a nightmare!

Interview Question – They place 100% of their hiring on the Wonderlic Test. If you fail it you will not be offered a position. Even if Bill Gates himself wanted to work for this company and didnt pass his initial test it would be a no go   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – standard no negotiating

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!