Altisource Labs Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource Labs

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Altisource Labs in July 2014.

Very unprofessional. First required to take some sort of a voodoo personality test. Next had an initial call with HR. I was informed that I would be updated after information from the initial call was passed along to the hiring manager. I never heard back, and never received the courtesy of a response to my request for a follow-up.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked why I left each of my prior employers. Bit unnecessary if you ask me.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Altisource Labs in January 2013.

They do a very thorough panel interview. They also test for intelligence and problem solving skills. They give people brain teasers and see how they think and solve problems.

Interview Questions
    Very reasonable. They are desperate to fill positions since they have a very high turnover.

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Altisource Labs.

I was supposed to have a call with the recruiter at a certain time but I ended up having to call her after not receiving a call at the scheduled time. During the call, I was frequently interrupted when I was describing my job duties and how my experience related to the position. After a while, I discovered that she thought I had applied for a different position, so I had been talking to her about the wrong position for most of the call. Once we looked at the 'correct' position to which I had applied, she proceeded to scrutinize me over the phone on how I wasn't qualified for the actual position I had applied for.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - but rather, questions that weren't related to the actual job that I had applied for   Answer Question

Worked for Altisource Labs? Contribute to the Community!