Altisource

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Altisource in May 2013.

Interview Details – the HR team called over phone.. did not even have the correct info about Job desc.
There were 3 rounds where employers were not clear on what is required. there was confusion at every stage.
The electronic city office appears to be shifting anyways.
Hardly anything impressive about the approach.

Interview Question – Questions that test the lateral thinking, Puzzles   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the interview process was an eye openner

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Interviewed at Altisource

Interview Details – I was called by the recruiter to the Bangalore office on a weekday morning for an interview. I reached there on time, and was met by the recruiter after about 15 mins. She then informed me that I would need to take up a written test before the interview. I was expecting a psychometric test, since this was a manager level position, but it turned out to be an aptitude test, which I was surprised about.

After submission of the test, I was asked to wait for sometime for the interview panel. A little later, since the conference room was booked by someone else, I was asked to go and sit at the reception. After waiting for more than an hour, the receptionist called out my name and said there was a call for me. I took the call, and got the same recruiter on the line, who informed me that the panel was tied up in other meetings, and therefore the interview would not happen that day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altisource Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Altisource employees and interview candidates.