Altisource

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Altisource in February 2012.

Interview Details – aptitude test-personal interview/technical interview

Interview Question – aspirant should be inclined towards contribution to the organization; puzzles; generic case studies; decision making   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary structure was pretty rigid and also LOW.

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

Interview Details – First there was an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 12 minutes.
Next round was a puzzle round, comprising of 5 logical puzzles. The detailed solution had to be given.
Next was a technical interview round in which questions on SQL & excel were asked.
Finally HR round & job confirmation.

Interview Question – Rate yourself in SQL & Excel.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Operation Analyst

Interviewed at Altisource

Interview Details – process was very simple..there were four rounds.apti(50 questios in 12 min),technical,puzzles and then hr.

Interview Question – all questions were easy.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

Interview Details – The recruitment process is the worst i have ever seen in my life. First round was 'Aptitude Test', out of 50 members 8 members got shortlisted, i was one of them. The next round should be Technical Interview. Instead of Tech interview. They have conducted Aptitude test (same previous question paper) for us i.e 8 shortlisted candidates with a new batch of 50 members. This time they have shortlisted only 1 member and i was out. I didn't expect this at all.

Interview Question – I didn't get shortlisted for Interview round.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied through other source and interviewed at Altisource.

Interview Details – I was shortlisted through Freshersworld. First round it was aptitude comprising of maths, logical and english. 50 questions 12 min.
Technical interview was purely based on SQL and MSExcel.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was: he asked me how much i rate myself in SQL and excel...   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked about my favorite Subjects.I replied Maths,C,C++,and Physics. They asked me basic questions and some programming.Some queries of SQL were asked too.Interview lasted for 25-30 minutes.Questions on my Project were asked. At last they asked me about my hobbies. I was at ease during interview and interviewer were very co-operative.

Interview Question – Has recession reached again?How will you mark it's arrival in India?   View Answer

Operation Analyst Interview

Operation Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test is compulsory for any post for a fresher.

Followed by a Technical and an HR round

Interview Question – Puzzles   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altisource Operation Analyst interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Altisource employees and interview candidates.