Altisource Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014
Updated Oct 11, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Altisource in August 2014.

There are three rounds. 1st is aptitude in which 50 question asked to solve within 12 minutes. After this puzzles round that contains 5 puzzles with 90 min. Then interview would be. All rounds are elimination round. In interview simply prepare with puzzles, sql and resume.

Interview Questions
  • simply from sql , asked about normalization, join, delete in details and one puzzles.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altisource in July 2014.

I was called on 25th July,2014 for the position of Operations Analyst. First Round: 50 questions in 12 minutes. The cutoff was around 40 i guess. I was selected among the 7 candidates. Second Round: 90min Puzzle Round. 5 puzzles, not very difficult. Waiting for the results.

Operation Analyst Interview

process was very simple..there were four rounds.apti(50 questios in 12 min),technical,puzzles and then hr.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

First there was an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 12 minutes.
    Next round was a puzzle round, comprising of 5 logical puzzles. The detailed solution had to be given.
    Next was a technical interview round in which questions on SQL & excel were asked.
    Finally HR round & job confirmation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

The recruitment process is the worst i have ever seen in my life. First round was 'Aptitude Test', out of 50 members 8 members got shortlisted, i was one of them. The next round should be Technical Interview. Instead of Tech interview. They have conducted Aptitude test (same previous question paper) for us i.e 8 shortlisted candidates with a new batch of 50 members. This time they have shortlisted only 1 member and i was out. I didn't expect this at all.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Altisource.

I was shortlisted through Freshersworld. First round it was aptitude comprising of maths, logical and english. 50 questions 12 min.
    Technical interview was purely based on SQL and MSExcel.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was: he asked me how much i rate myself in SQL and excel...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Altisource in February 2012.

aptitude test-personal interview/technical interview

Interview Questions
    • aspirant should be inclined towards contribution to the organization; puzzles; generic case studies; decision making   Answer Question
    salary structure was pretty rigid and also LOW.

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

Aptitude test is compulsory for any post for a fresher.

Followed by a Technical and an HR round

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

I was asked about my favorite Subjects.I replied Maths,C,C++,and Physics. They asked me basic questions and some programming.Some queries of SQL were asked too.Interview lasted for 25-30 minutes.Questions on my Project were asked. At last they asked me about my hobbies. I was at ease during interview and interviewer were very co-operative.

Interview Questions
    • Has recession reached again?How will you mark it's arrival in India?   View Answer