Altisource Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014
8 interviews

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in July 2014.

I was called on 25th July,2014 for the position of Operations Analyst. First Round: 50 questions in 12 minutes. The cutoff was around 40 i guess. I was selected among the 7 candidates. Second Round: 90min Puzzle Round. 5 puzzles, not very difficult. Waiting for the results.

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Altisource in February 2012.

aptitude test-personal interview/technical interview

Interview Questions
    • aspirant should be inclined towards contribution to the organization; puzzles; generic case studies; decision making   Answer Question
    salary structure was pretty rigid and also LOW.

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

First there was an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 12 minutes.
    Next round was a puzzle round, comprising of 5 logical puzzles. The detailed solution had to be given.
    Next was a technical interview round in which questions on SQL & excel were asked.
    Finally HR round & job confirmation.

Operation Analyst Interview

process was very simple..there were four rounds.apti(50 questios in 12 min),technical,puzzles and then hr.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

The recruitment process is the worst i have ever seen in my life. First round was 'Aptitude Test', out of 50 members 8 members got shortlisted, i was one of them. The next round should be Technical Interview. Instead of Tech interview. They have conducted Aptitude test (same previous question paper) for us i.e 8 shortlisted candidates with a new batch of 50 members. This time they have shortlisted only 1 member and i was out. I didn't expect this at all.

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Altisource.

I was shortlisted through Freshersworld. First round it was aptitude comprising of maths, logical and english. 50 questions 12 min.
    Technical interview was purely based on SQL and MSExcel.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was: he asked me how much i rate myself in SQL and excel...   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

I was asked about my favorite Subjects.I replied Maths,C,C++,and Physics. They asked me basic questions and some programming.Some queries of SQL were asked too.Interview lasted for 25-30 minutes.Questions on my Project were asked. At last they asked me about my hobbies. I was at ease during interview and interviewer were very co-operative.

Interview Questions
    • Has recession reached again?How will you mark it's arrival in India?   View Answer

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Altisource in August 2011.

Aptitude test is compulsory for any post for a fresher.

Followed by a Technical and an HR round

Interview Questions

Worked for Altisource? Contribute to the Community!