Altisource Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource in August 2013.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone screen with a recruiter. The second was an in-person with only the hiring manager (basic interview with good questions and interaction about the position and the company). The last interview was in-person with three people (hiring manager, peer, and a manager that was not related to the position) -- very tense, lots of detailed questions about providing specific examples; a brain teaser concluded the interview. There were two personality / IQ tests at 2 different points of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but all of the questions were very detailed and wanted exact examples of projects and how i exemplified a specific value / characteristic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Initial online personality screening 2. Timed online technical aptitude test at the Atlanta HQ 3. Panel interview with 1 BA, 2 Product Managers The panel presented two "puzzles" or brain teasers that they required you to diagram a solution for. The teasers were in no way related to any standard business analysis methodology but they believe the teasers are the best method to evaluate analytical thinking ability.

Interview Questions

• The teasers were the most unexpected part of the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First round is telephonic to just do an initial filtering Any level, you have to take WTP aptitude test, a very simple that anyone can clear! You will then have a panel round of interview which will cover both HR round and technical round. After this, the top manager will interview you followed by a talk with the VP. After all this, HR will negotiate the salary and roll out the offer.

Interview Questions

• None, interviews here concentrate on technical questions rather than behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, salary offered was good.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

1. WPT test - consists of basic maths questions. 2. HR personal Interview round - Questions related to prior job experience and personal questions related to life objectives 3. Operations round - Job description of Profile was told and then was asked to elaborate on how I would fit the role. 4. Salary Negotiation - They negotiate hard on salary. However, give good increments for those not relenting to join on same salary as previous organisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave a renowned company that you are working with and join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard or do not join.