Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource
- Business Analyst (12)
- Operations Analyst (7)
- Associate (6)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (4)
- Human Resources Generalist (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Senior Software Developer (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Junior Technical Service Engineer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Human Resources Executive (2)
- Tech Lead (2)
- Senior Manager IT (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Vice President (2)
- SSE (2)
- Operation Analyst (2)
- Business Operations Manager (2)
- Product Architect (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Quality Manager (1)
- Senior Software Architect (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
Senior Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource in August 2013.
There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone screen with a recruiter. The second was an in-person with only the hiring manager (basic interview with good questions and interaction about the position and the company). The last interview was in-person with three people (hiring manager, peer, and a manager that was not related to the position) -- very tense, lots of detailed questions about providing specific examples; a brain teaser concluded the interview. There were two personality / IQ tests at 2 different points of the process.
- Nothing unexpected, but all of the questions were very detailed and wanted exact examples of projects and how i exemplified a specific value / characteristic. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Altisource
Senior Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.
1. Initial online personality screening 2. Timed online technical aptitude test at the Atlanta HQ 3. Panel interview with 1 BA, 2 Product Managers The panel presented two "puzzles" or brain teasers that they required you to diagram a solution for. The teasers were in no way related to any standard business analysis methodology but they believe the teasers are the best method to evaluate analytical thinking ability.
- The teasers were the most unexpected part of the interview. Answer Question
Senior Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.
First round is telephonic to just do an initial filtering Any level, you have to take WTP aptitude test, a very simple that anyone can clear! You will then have a panel round of interview which will cover both HR round and technical round. After this, the top manager will interview you followed by a talk with the VP. After all this, HR will negotiate the salary and roll out the offer.
- None, interviews here concentrate on technical questions rather than behavioral questions Answer Question
I didn't negotiate, salary offered was good.
Senior Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.
1. WPT test - consists of basic maths questions. 2. HR personal Interview round - Questions related to prior job experience and personal questions related to life objectives 3. Operations round - Job description of Profile was told and then was asked to elaborate on how I would fit the role. 4. Salary Negotiation - They negotiate hard on salary. However, give good increments for those not relenting to join on same salary as previous organisation.
- Why do you want to leave a renowned company that you are working with and join us? 1 Answer
Negotiate hard or do not join.