Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Altisource
- Business Analyst (10)
- Operations Analyst (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Associate (5)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (4)
- Human Resources Generalist (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Developer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Human Resources Executive (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Tech Lead (2)
- SSE (2)
- Operation Analyst (2)
- Business Operations Manager (2)
- Product Architect (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Architect (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Quality Manager (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Asset Manager (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
Senior Software Developer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Altisource (Boston, MA) in May 2013.
I was referred to Altisource by a recruiter, who made several allusions to a "significant salary bump" (~20%). He did note, however, that their interview process was a bit odd: the first step was a personality test, and the second was an intelligence test. (The final would have been a panel interview.) I then spoke with an internal recruiter on the phone (for roughly 20 minutes), and she sent me a link to the personality test. I completed it first thing the next morning, but apparently I failed - they decided not to proceed beyond that.
- Which of the following words describe how others expect you to act? Which of the following words describe how you think you act? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Altisource
Senior Software Developer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.
One of the worst interview process that I underwent. I was scheduled for 11 am F2F, however was made to wait till 12.30 because the interviewer had not turned up. The HR came and told that there will be direct 2nd round. Waited for another 30 mins. Round belly shabby looking 45+ guy walks in. He asked me about my current project. Asked how would I design search engine. Next question was a scenario- There is a Class A, which has some instance variables. One thread needs to do read and write on that variable, while another thread should not be able to access it at all. Asked me to design such a class. Thats it 2 questions and he left. I came to know i did not made it. 2 questions for waiting 3 hrs and by those 2 questions he judged me !!! One more thing - you are not supposed to carry mobile to office !!!! I made up my mind - even if I'm offered I would reject it.
- There is a Class A, which has some instance variables. One thread needs to do read and write on that variable, while another thread should not be able to access it at all. Asked me to design such a class. 2 Answers
Senior Software Developer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Altisource (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.
Not well organized..wasted a lot of time. Had a 1:1 interview along with silly written test for a 7 years exp person.
- How will you handle a situation where two of your collegues are in a conflict regarding a technical issue. Answer Question