Altran Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.3

Interview

give one phone call but never call again,I feel so bad about this. I made a call back, but they said the HR is on vacation, blablabla, so sad. so finally I didn't get any feed back. Why this need to say 30 words!!~

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Altran Group (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a call from the HR Director after she viewed my resume on Monster. She asked me to come in for an interview within that same week and I was hired the very next day.

Interview Questions

• They told me that my resume qualifications far surpassed what the position had to offer and wanted to know why I wanted to take it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed the job and did not negotiate.

Verification and Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Altran Group (Norcross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After initial phone screen, a technical phone interview was scheduled within a week. Technical phone interview mainly covered previous experience and some specific questions related to V&V and other processes. On-site interview was scheduled with flight booked. Met with three people for 1:1 interview and each consisted of about 20-30 min.

Interview Questions

salary was lower than what I was making already, after considering cost of living difference

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Altran Group (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2015.

Interview

First phase with HR, basically chit chat, asked me about my formation, hobbies, interests, and presented the firm. Second phase at the client, with technical questions, and an Altran representant. Finally, they offered me a contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, short time to decide.

Process Ingineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Altran Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on internet, then a manager call you for a specific mission and he explain it to you and want more information about you. If he think you still the good one, he will propose you a face to face interview. During the face to face he will explain you the mission and ask you your motivation for it, he also will ask about you experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Altran? Tell me about you experience? What was the results? Witch problems did you deal with ?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Altran Group (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Got contacted by a business manager when I post my CV on Monsterboard. Invited to have a discussion/interview in his office. After the meeting, the manager promise to give me a response next week and would like to introduce me to the second interview with a senior consultant. Then, two weeks later, still no response although I sent a polite to remind that manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Altran Group (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

I had a phone call from the HR partner to set a meeting. At this meeting, we talked about my educational background, work experience, expectations and goals. Two days after, I had another phone call from the Business Manager to set a second meeting. At this one, we talked about my work experience and the project to be held. A job offer was made and negotiations took place. Two days after, I was signing the contract.

Interview Questions

• To validate your english proficiency, can you list and justify three of your personal features?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Altran Group in April 2015.

Interview

Recrutement sur missions: 1) Entretien téléphonique de validation des compétences et de présentation du groupe 2) En cas de besoin sur un projet, un deuxième entretien physique ou téléphonique avec un autre manager 3) Entretien avec le client 4) Contractualisation Le délai du processus de recrutement est très variable (de quelques jours à quelques semaines).

Interview Questions

• - Connaissez-vous la société ? - Quels sont les 3 critères de choix de votre future entreprise (salaire, mobilité...) ? - Quelle rémunération demandez-vous ?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Altran Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was an Assessment Day (+/- 4 hours), where the overall company was introduced during a presentation. Afterwards, a group case was to be prepared and presented to a team of consultants and business managers, after which 2 interviews followed.The questions were fairly typical (1st, see below). Second round was approx. one week later, and consisted of one interview with an advanced business manager. Questions partly overlapped with those from the first round, but in more depth (2nd, see below).

Interview Questions

• 1st & 2nd round: Why do you want to work in consultancy?   Answer Question
    • 1st & 2nd: Why choose Altran?   Answer Question
    • 1st: What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • 1st: Describe a situation where you had to take initiative/that you are proud of/have failed, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    • 2nd: Questions about the sectors you are interested in, and questions to test how flexible you are to work in other sectors.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Altran Group.

Interview

First, a global brefing with all candidates at the same time (around 10ppl) then individual average interview, one examinator only, no tricky questions, you have to look motivated and a good interpersonal skill might be important.