Altria Summer Sales Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Sales Intern Interview

Applied online. Phone interview for about 30-45 minutes, just basic getting to know you and asking about your resume and such. 2nd round is a sit down with 2 representatives presenting a business plan with role playing and asking you basic situational questions. 3rd round was an interaction in the daily lifestyle of an Intern.

Interview Questions
  • None that I felt were so difficult. Just typical "what would you do in this situation" or "how have you handled this" questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Altria in February 2012.

The beginning was her trying to get to know me, asked me what I was studying, I asked her about herself, then she told me the format for answering the following questions..
    Question 1) What is your greatest achievement?
    Question 2) Name a time you analyzed data.
    She was very friendly, said she appreciated my unique responses, then offered me an in person interview a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Altria in November 2011.

First had a one on one interview with mostly behavioral questions. Then had a panel interview with two interviewers. Really important you research the company and make them believe you want to work for them. Be able to give examples of strong leadership skills. Third round was a day in the field. I believe I basically already had the job at this point and they had the day in the field to give me a feel of what the job would be like?

Interview Questions
    • Why is your gpa only a 3,4?   Answer Question
    • Besides making good money and working for a fortune 200 company, why do you want to work for Altria?   Answer Question

Worked for Altria? Contribute to the Community!