Altria

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Altria

Interview Details – Applied online. Phone interview for about 30-45 minutes, just basic getting to know you and asking about your resume and such. 2nd round is a sit down with 2 representatives presenting a business plan with role playing and asking you basic situational questions. 3rd round was an interaction in the daily lifestyle of an Intern.

Interview Question – None that I felt were so difficult. Just typical "what would you do in this situation" or "how have you handled this" questions.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Altria in February 2012.

Interview Details – The beginning was her trying to get to know me, asked me what I was studying, I asked her about herself, then she told me the format for answering the following questions..
Question 1) What is your greatest achievement?
Question 2) Name a time you analyzed data.
She was very friendly, said she appreciated my unique responses, then offered me an in person interview a few days later.

Interview Question – Name a time you have analyzed data   View Answer

Columbia, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Altria in November 2011.

Interview Details – First had a one on one interview with mostly behavioral questions. Then had a panel interview with two interviewers. Really important you research the company and make them believe you want to work for them. Be able to give examples of strong leadership skills. Third round was a day in the field. I believe I basically already had the job at this point and they had the day in the field to give me a feel of what the job would be like?

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altria

Worked for Altria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altria Summer Sales Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Altria employees and interview candidates.