Altria

Employer Engaged

Altria Territory Sales Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Altria in October 2011.

I applied for the job through my school's career services website and completed a 2:1 first round interview. The questions were average or slightly above, with a couple of curve balls and tests thrown out to see how I handled dealing with pressure. I'm sad to say I didn't get the second round.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you managed the collection of data and how did you ensure that it was properly collected?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Altria in September 2009.

I found about this job opportunity through my college's career website. I applied online and was picked to be interviewed on campus. I went for the interview and was interviewed by three people; hr rep, district manager, and Sales manager.

Most of the questions were about my resume, what my goals for the future were, behavioral type questions, what kind of salary was I looking for, and what other companies did I apply at.

Territory Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Altria in March 2012.

I had my initial screening interview, which was 2:1. The interviewers were really nice. They asked a few traditional interview questions and some behavioral questions to be answered in STAR format. Thy asked follow up questions after my answer to their question. Waiting on the panel interview now.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   View Answer