Altru Health

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dietary Four Interview

Grand Forks, ND

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Altru Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – It doesn't take long for them to get back to u after submitting an application about 1 week. But after that u go in for the actual interview which is another week or less depending on their availability to get u in. And after the hiring that's what can take the longest I wanted to start as soon as possible so I called the manager a couple times to let him know I was cleared for the drug and health test so it took me about two weeks before I actually started after that. But other employees said it took them a good month or two. So if your persistent like I was there shouldn't be an issue. Along with it depending if they tell u u have the job in the first interview or not. For me they hired me on the spot but there has been other employees that have to come back for another interview or wait a week before they hear back from them if they got the job or not.

Interview Question – What are your expectations with us here at Altru.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation especially in this kind of position they just say whatever HR tells them and depending on the position it depends on the pay. For me, after a month I got a dollar raise but that was because they were Mis-paying me for my position.

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst
Grand Forks, ND

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Altru Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on tthe company website followed by her call, followed by telephonic interview followed by in person interview

Interview Question – Had a situation when you disagreed witth you manager   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Altru Health

Interview Details – The job application process was smooth and seemless. I've heard individuals have had difficulties with the online job applications, but mine seemed to go through fine.

Within a couple weeks I received a call for an initial screening interview and then was interviewed by the administrator and another staff person. The notification time of receiving the position was a couple weeks later.

Interview Question – What was the most significant political situation you've been involved in and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were available but I did not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Altru Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Altru Health interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Altru Health employees and interview candidates.