Alutiiq Interview Questions

1.5

Employee Interview

The process was simple and not too stressful. There was a small test or trial administered to assess the knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. The process did not take long and the people seemed to be pretty friendly. They listened to what needs I had and were understanding about anything I was asking.

Security Officer Interview

There was really no interview process. All that was required was that you had law enforcement or military police experience.

Security Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a weekinterviewed at Alutiiq in April 2010.

I was called to interview for the position at the location of the contract. They asked me several straight forward questions. I was interviewed by two people in the same room. It was a easy and positive experience. Then I was taken to another location to interview with someone else. I was also easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    They already know what they will pay me and they didn't allow me to negotiate.

Laborer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Alutiiq in January 2010.

Their was no process. I was called in to fill out a application as a technicality. I new someone in management. That's how it works at Alutiiq. It's the buddy system. Your qualifications don't matter as long as you know someone, or are related to someone. Enjoying talking about football helps too.

None. Prevailing wage.

Housing Maintenance Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wright Patterson AFB, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Alutiiq in June 2009.

This position only requires that you fill out an application and speak with an interviewer concerning your knowledge of the job and how long you have done that job. I only had one interview.

Interview Questions
    • How long do you expect to stay on this job?   View Answer
    It is a government contract and you get prevailing wages. So you either agree to work for that amount or you find another job.

Personnel Specialist II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alutiiq in June 2010.

Easy interview. It was basically calling me to offer the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a Secret Security Clearance or can you get one?   View Answer
    No negotiation. It was; this is the job title, this is where it is, this is how much we are paying, are you interested?