Alyeska Pipeline Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alyeska Pipeline

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Anchorage, AK) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was completed via telephone conference. Asked questions concerning Alyeska Pipeline's 5 cultural attributes and how I have employed them through my life. The 5 cultural attributes are as follows: System View, Learn Improve Innovate, Speak Up Step Up, Act with Discipline, and Make Sound Decisions.

Interview Questions

• When has there ever been a time when you have had to "Speak Up and Step Up".   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Anchorage, AK) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, goals, what was a conflict you had with a boss or co-worker and how did you handle it, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will give you the average salary for co-workers. You can negotiate vacation and a sign up bonus.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Sidney, OH) in February 2007.

Interview

Going trough my resume with regular questions regarding stress handling and motivation.