Amadeus Consulting

Amadeus Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amadeus Consulting

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus Consulting in April 2012.

The hiring process at Amadeus is very professional and surprisingly enjoyable. The thing that impressed me the most about the hiring process was the amount of communication I received on Amadeus' end. Through emails and phone calls I was aware and confident of my timeline from submitting my application to receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what I wanted to do in the future?   View Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus Consulting in October 2011.

Initial communication was with management, but was also consistently updated by HR throughout the process to answer any additional questions and to cover benefit options, vacation time, holiday, etc. Interviews were very interactive with general questions, but also about specific skills, vision, career path and more. White boarding was a part of the interview and gave a good understanding of company process and direction.

Interview Questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

The process took a weekinterviewed at Amadeus Consulting in February 2010.

It was interesting as they started with a phone screen and then brought me in for technical interview. I meet with 2 technical people, and then went to lunch with 2 different people in the organization. After that, I meet the CIO and CMO and talked with them about strategy and vision. I felt by the time I accepted and started I already new about 6/7 people, it was quite refreshing.

Take it, this is a good company to work for and the CEO really cares about the employees.