Amadeus Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Boulder, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amadeus Consulting in April 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process at Amadeus is very professional and surprisingly enjoyable. The thing that impressed me the most about the hiring process was the amount of communication I received on Amadeus' end. Through emails and phone calls I was aware and confident of my timeline from submitting my application to receiving a job offer.

Interview Question – They asked me what I wanted to do in the future?   View Answer

Director Interview

Director
Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amadeus Consulting in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was with management, but was also consistently updated by HR throughout the process to answer any additional questions and to cover benefit options, vacation time, holiday, etc. Interviews were very interactive with general questions, but also about specific skills, vision, career path and more. White boarding was a part of the interview and gave a good understanding of company process and direction.

Interview Question – How would you do it better?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Boulder, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Amadeus Consulting in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was interesting as they started with a phone screen and then brought me in for technical interview. I meet with 2 technical people, and then went to lunch with 2 different people in the organization. After that, I meet the CIO and CMO and talked with them about strategy and vision. I felt by the time I accepted and started I already new about 6/7 people, it was quite refreshing.

Negotiation Details – Take it, this is a good company to work for and the CEO really cares about the employees.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amadeus Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amadeus Consulting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Amadeus Consulting employees and interview candidates.