Amadeus Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff company, and set up the skype interview that week. It's a video interview, and I thought I don't need a camera, and failed to wear a formal dress. After setting up the camera, followed by a number of technical question on collabedit. Questions are all general technical questions. No behavior questions, no questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

• design pattern, memory leak, C++, SQL, reverse a string   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Before an onsite interview in France, I went through an online test consisting of verbal, numerical and English test. Then two telephone interviews, one was more technical and another from HR. On the onsite day, I was interviewed by three directors one by one. All about technical problems.

Interview Questions

• They did focus on your resume and asked many questions related. So it is better to get prepared for anything mentioned on it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The worst hiring managers you can see anywhere. Recruiters approaching the candidates from Ivy league schools and then turning them down without any reason. Never waste your time interviewing in this poor company.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 5 people who interviewed me ,First person interviewed on Java,SQL,Second one on Hadoop,Spark, Third one on JAVA,Fourth one was casual talk and Fifth one behavioral questions on
    the projects I did.
    The question on what are the disadvantages of using Spark. The Java question was about HashMap and entryset.The HRs didn't reimburse any amount and they kept not responding to mails.They intially told me to book the hotel room and they will reimburse it but then I asked them to book hotel room for me and that was good because otherwise I would have paid for the travel and hotel and will not get it reimbursed. I have written 5 mails but couldn't get any response.
    There are bunch of guys from France and It's hard to understand what they are talking.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in the project and did you lead the project   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

Multiple C-level and Management interviews held and job offer slow to materialize. Continuing to meet and discuss the opportunity. Job offer imminent, one would expect. Even was flown to Miami to meet with HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe your abilities and experience dealing with C-level executives as an engagement or supplier.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus in October 2014.

Interview

Initial standard screening interview with HR recruiter. Three weeks later got an email to schedule phone interviews that took a couple of weeks to coordinate. Made the final in person round of interviews with the senior team but this took over a month to coordinate. 3 months later still have received no follow up or feedback other then expense related. North American HR/Recruiting doesn't have their act together.

Interview Questions

• There were really no unexpected or difficult questions. All standard stuff.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Interview

One pre-screening interview. One phone interview. The prescreening was based on OOP concepts, C++ programming to be specific. The phone interview was with the team lead and it was behavioral as well as technical.

Senior Analyst, Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus (Doral, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied on the company's web site directly. After two weeks, I was contacted by an HR representative. Originally, I was supposed to speak to a recruiter but then at the last minute, they changed the in-person interview to be with the hiring manager. On the day of the interview at the company's headquarters in Doral, FL, the hiring manager was very nice and polite. However, HR in this company is the worst I have ever faced. It has been almost 5 weeks after my interview and no one responds to my emails... they will not even have the professional courtesy of sending a standard rejection letter. Overall, Amadeus North America's HR team seems to be highly incompetent, often making typos on emails or using quotation marks to write "warm regards" at the end of an email.

Interview Questions

• You will be given two tests: (1) Excel and (2) a very long exam in which you will have to perform many calculations. None of the questions are hard but very time consuming and yet you are only given about 20 minutes.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR to setup first phone interview with manager.
    Went for around 50 mins.
    Still need to go for on-site.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience. Issues faced, how the issues were tackled.   Answer Question