Amadeus

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Account Director Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

Multiple C-level and Management interviews held and job offer slow to materialize. Continuing to meet and discuss the opportunity. Job offer imminent, one would expect. Even was flown to Miami to meet with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your abilities and experience dealing with C-level executives as an engagement or supplier.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Software Developer Intern Interview

One pre-screening interview. One phone interview. The prescreening was based on OOP concepts, C++ programming to be specific. The phone interview was with the team lead and it was behavioral as well as technical.

Senior Analyst, Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in February 2014.

I applied on the company's web site directly. After two weeks, I was contacted by an HR representative. Originally, I was supposed to speak to a recruiter but then at the last minute, they changed the in-person interview to be with the hiring manager. On the day of the interview at the company's headquarters in Doral, FL, the hiring manager was very nice and polite. However, HR in this company is the worst I have ever faced. It has been almost 5 weeks after my interview and no one responds to my emails... they will not even have the professional courtesy of sending a standard rejection letter. Overall, Amadeus North America's HR team seems to be highly incompetent, often making typos on emails or using quotation marks to write "warm regards" at the end of an email.

Interview Questions
    • You will be given two tests: (1) Excel and (2) a very long exam in which you will have to perform many calculations. None of the questions are hard but very time consuming and yet you are only given about 20 minutes.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amadeus.

Applied online, got a call from HR to setup first phone interview with manager.
    Went for around 50 mins.
    Still need to go for on-site.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about experience. Issues faced, how the issues were tackled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus in March 2012.

The interview consisted 1:1 with 5 Team Lead Engineers and Director of Engineering. The Director of Engineering is very friendly and smart. The 1:1 was entirely filled with technical questions on Java, C++ and SQL.

The office is small and has a mundane atmosphere. This is an R&D branch and therefore they are busy with product development. Hiring decisions are extremely slow. Overall, the interview was nice but administration could have been better.

Corporate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus in June 2010.

Everyone that I encountered during the interview process was very professional. The HR team based out of Miami was nice, but seemed to be a step behind on everything (maybe not their fault). The interviews were pretty standard fare, but challenging due to some of the accents that were encountered.

Interview Questions
    • What negative impressions do you have of Amadeus based on what you have seen of heard of the company prior to talking to us directly?   Answer Question

Better opportunity came along.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in May 2010.

Initial interview will be with HR. Once you get past HR the hiring manager or managers will interview you.

Interview Questions
    • Any question in reference to web services and or mobile applications.   View Answer
    Low starting salary but raised it to fair market value. Added sign on bonus.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

The interview consists in 3 cycles, first one is applying on their web page, then there are series of online tests, after that there is a personal conversation which is held in 3 times 1 hour sessions, one with HR consultant and other two with people in the department hierarchy(director, senior manager or VP ).

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was to position myself in situation where I need to speak on the same level with a VP of a company I am applying to, but after first 10-20 minutes I got loosen up, since all the personel was very pleasant.   Answer Question

Stagiaire Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

L'entretien s'est passé sur téléphone, 45min total, il m'a demandé le parcours de mon dernier stage. et puis une suite de questions sur C++ et un peu Data base. Finalement, il m'a demandé ce que j'ai fait pendent le cours de analyse numérique.