Amadeus

2.8

Corporate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus in June 2010.

Everyone that I encountered during the interview process was very professional. The HR team based out of Miami was nice, but seemed to be a step behind on everything (maybe not their fault). The interviews were pretty standard fare, but challenging due to some of the accents that were encountered.

Interview Questions
    • What negative impressions do you have of Amadeus based on what you have seen of heard of the company prior to talking to us directly?   Answer Question

Better opportunity came along.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in May 2010.

Initial interview will be with HR. Once you get past HR the hiring manager or managers will interview you.

Interview Questions
    • Any question in reference to web services and or mobile applications.   View Answer
    Low starting salary but raised it to fair market value. Added sign on bonus.

QA Engineer Manual Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amadeus.

The Interview process was bit long i got a call from consultancy to go for the direct payroll,
    i had 3 rounds all were technical n more on Testing, waiting for my last telephonic round now.

INFORMATIQUE Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus.

I was called by an Amadeus representative. I had the option of doing the interview in English or in French (I chose English because it's my stronger foreign language of the two). It was very hard to understand his English due to his French accent.

He asked typical interview questions such as: tell him about myself, what are my faults, do you like working in groups or alone, why did I chose computer science, what do you know about the company, etc. There were no technical questions.

Overall, he was nice and the phone interview lasted about an hour. Sadly, I was not hired.

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amadeus.

Overall a very thorough process including flying me down for the interviews. Gave a very professional outlook. They conducted 3- 4 interviews including phone and face to face + written tests -

Interview Questions
    good as i had another offer in hand

Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds
    refer shl tests
    one verbal round(gre type questions)
    second is di round
    interview there are 3 rounds
    be very specific about the profile that you want, they sometimes act deaf towards it.
    its not a very tough interview to crack.U just need to be very smart and confident.

Interview Questions
    • What is normalisation,indexing,lift programming,c basics,sql,puzzles   Answer Question
    No since i was a fresher.no negotiation.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amadeus in January 2015.

1st round - telephonic - screening
    2nd round F2F - 1:1 Technical

merging point of 2 link lists - complaxity?
    output of new int[0]?
    design a Text Editor system - class diagrams- show all components
    what is c++ - OOLanguage,procedural,functional,multi paradime language?
    class vs object?
    write a template sum, takes 2 parm as input T1,T2 and return proper return T3.
        if T1=int, T2= float => then T3=float
        if T1=short , T2 = double => then T3 = double
    C++ features
    what is lambda function?- and is it example of OOPS or Functional Programming?
    copy CTOR? why receive param as ref?
    diff between poninter vs ref vs pass by value
    what is NULL pointer, what if we dereference it?(what kind of run time error we get)?

Interview Questions
    • design a Text Editor system - class diagrams- show all components
      write a template sum, takes 2 parm as input T1,T2 and return proper return T3.
          if T1=int, T2= float => then T3=float
          if T1=short , T2 = double => then T3 = double
      what is lambda function?- and is it example of OOPS or Functional Programming?

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antibes (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Antibes (France)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in January 2015.

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks.

I was contaced by a recruiter, then he organized a phone interview with the company manager. After the positive feedback i went for a technical interview in their offices. No difficult questions, we talked about my latest projects with some general questions about java.

Interview Questions
    • General questions: differences between java and c++, Java Garbage collector, an example of memory leak   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

totally 4 interviews except the HR one and the online test. The process took about 2 months. The questions were mainly about my knowledge about the product and the industry, my experience and skills etc. Some of the interviews were not easy, but on general it was fine as long as you well prepare.

Stagiaire Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

L'entretien s'est passé sur téléphone, 45min total, il m'a demandé le parcours de mon dernier stage. et puis une suite de questions sur C++ et un peu Data base. Finalement, il m'a demandé ce que j'ai fait pendent le cours de analyse numérique.