Amadeus

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds
    refer shl tests
    one verbal round(gre type questions)
    second is di round
    interview there are 3 rounds
    be very specific about the profile that you want, they sometimes act deaf towards it.
    its not a very tough interview to crack.U just need to be very smart and confident.

Interview Questions
    • What is normalisation,indexing,lift programming,c basics,sql,puzzles   Answer Question
    No since i was a fresher.no negotiation.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Amadeus in January 2015.

1st round - telephonic - screening
    2nd round F2F - 1:1 Technical

merging point of 2 link lists - complaxity?
    output of new int[0]?
    design a Text Editor system - class diagrams- show all components
    what is c++ - OOLanguage,procedural,functional,multi paradime language?
    class vs object?
    write a template sum, takes 2 parm as input T1,T2 and return proper return T3.
        if T1=int, T2= float => then T3=float
        if T1=short , T2 = double => then T3 = double
    C++ features
    what is lambda function?- and is it example of OOPS or Functional Programming?
    copy CTOR? why receive param as ref?
    diff between poninter vs ref vs pass by value
    what is NULL pointer, what if we dereference it?(what kind of run time error we get)?

Interview Questions
    • design a Text Editor system - class diagrams- show all components
      write a template sum, takes 2 parm as input T1,T2 and return proper return T3.
          if T1=int, T2= float => then T3=float
          if T1=short , T2 = double => then T3 = double
      what is lambda function?- and is it example of OOPS or Functional Programming?

Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

totally 4 interviews except the HR one and the online test. The process took about 2 months. The questions were mainly about my knowledge about the product and the industry, my experience and skills etc. Some of the interviews were not easy, but on general it was fine as long as you well prepare.

Stagiaire Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

L'entretien s'est passé sur téléphone, 45min total, il m'a demandé le parcours de mon dernier stage. et puis une suite de questions sur C++ et un peu Data base. Finalement, il m'a demandé ce que j'ai fait pendent le cours de analyse numérique.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

The interview consists in 3 cycles, first one is applying on their web page, then there are series of online tests, after that there is a personal conversation which is held in 3 times 1 hour sessions, one with HR consultant and other two with people in the department hierarchy(director, senior manager or VP ).

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was to position myself in situation where I need to speak on the same level with a VP of a company I am applying to, but after first 10-20 minutes I got loosen up, since all the personel was very pleasant.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

The interview is hilarious. Firstly you go for a meeting with a manager. For more than one hour he talks how perfect and outstanding Amadeus is. Then you have a numerical test with the difficulty of primary school. Then a psychological test appears. They check if you are a people lover and you drink enough coffee and waste enough time for smalltalks. After that another meeting. With a psychologist, that presents you the results. The whole process took 1 year in my case! And no single technical question.

Interview Questions
    • What is the greatest common divisior of 14 and 49. Yes, that's serious.   View Answer

Because the interview didn't consider any technical question. I was affraid that the people working there have no idea about computer science.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amadeus in September 2014.

The 1st round was a SHL test which included Verbal and Data interpreattion questions.
    Almost 13 of us were selected after the 1st round.
    Then all of us went thru 2 technical interviews...where more stress was given on strings,Oops concepts , Dns working (DCN)and basics of projects u have done.
    Hr was very smooth and they asked abut.."why amadeus?"..be prepared with all suchnd was a nice experience.

Presales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in September 2014.

Contacté par la RH de Amadeus sur mon profile LinkedIn. J'ai répondu via email que je pourrais être éventuellement intéressé. Apres une semaine sans retour de leur part, j’ai pris sur moi de téléphoner directement, pour avoir un retour.
    La personne en charge m’a proposé un RDV pour 2 jours plus tard. Entretien téléphonique en Anglais. Niveau Anglais de l’interlocuteur moyen. Pas vraiment sur d’avoir été bien compris. A peu près 1 heure, a couvrir le contenu de mon CV par le menu…
    Pas de retour en 3 semaines… J’ai alors envoyé un nouvel email... Par de retour sous une semaine.
    Retour : Contenu laconique et standard. Le manager recherche quelque un avec plus d’IT background et consulting. ... J'imagine que 15 ans n’étaient pas suffisants.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amadeus in September 2014.

Initial shortlisting was done on the basis of shl test.This test consists of 2 sections, english and data interpretation.Shortlisted candidates had to go through 2 technical interviews and 1 hr interview with each round being an elimination round.

No negotiation.It was campus interview.

Business Support Controller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus.

No proper planning and follow up on interviews process. Interviewer accent is very strong, disadvantage to the candidates. All interviewers should be screening the resumes before wasting candidates time. Interviewers are rude.

Interview Questions
    • No communications or same expectations between all interviewers, wasting candidates time.   Answer Question