Amadeus

2.7

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amadeus.

Overall a very thorough process including flying me down for the interviews. Gave a very professional outlook. They conducted 3- 4 interviews including phone and face to face + written tests -

Interview Questions
    good as i had another offer in hand

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amadeus in November 2014.

The interview consists in 3 cycles, first one is applying on their web page, then there are series of online tests, after that there is a personal conversation which is held in 3 times 1 hour sessions, one with HR consultant and other two with people in the department hierarchy(director, senior manager or VP ).

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was to position myself in situation where I need to speak on the same level with a VP of a company I am applying to, but after first 10-20 minutes I got loosen up, since all the personel was very pleasant.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

The interview is hilarious. Firstly you go for a meeting with a manager. For more than one hour he talks how perfect and outstanding Amadeus is. Then you have a numerical test with the difficulty of primary school. Then a psychological test appears. They check if you are a people lover and you drink enough coffee and waste enough time for smalltalks. After that another meeting. With a psychologist, that presents you the results. The whole process took 1 year in my case! And no single technical question.

Interview Questions
    • What is the greatest common divisior of 14 and 49. Yes, that's serious.   View Answer

Because the interview didn't consider any technical question. I was affraid that the people working there have no idea about computer science.

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in April 2014.

J'ai commencé comme stagiaire pendant mon Master ; à la fin j'ai été contacté par un recruteur et j'ai commencé le processus d'embauche.

D'abord ce sont des tests en ligne sur la plateforme SHL :

- test verbal (compréhension écrite)

- test numérique

- test psychologique

- test d'anglais

Deux jours plus tard, le recruteur m'a téléphoné à nouveau pour fixer un entretien sur place. Il y a 5 entretiens sur la journée. Il y a 3 managers, un RH et un directeur.

Généralement les entretiens sont standard : questions personnelles et de motivation et quelques aspects techniques en rapport avec votre profil.

Une semaine plus tard j'ai eu le poste.

I started as an intern for my Master Degree; after the end I was contacted by a recruiter and I started the hiring process.
    First step are online test on SHL platform:
    - verbal test (reading and comprehension)
    - numerical test
    - psychological test
    - english test

After a couple of day, the recruiter phoned me again to set up an on site interview. The interviews are 5 in one day. There are 3 managers, 1 HR and a director.
    On average the interviews are quite standard: motivational and personal questions and some technical aspects related to your profile.
    After one week I got the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tout est assez ordinaire   Everything is quite standard   Answer Question
    Aucune négociation possible.

Stage Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in January 2014.

Premier entretien : par téléphone avec le RH en anglais pour évaluer mon niveau (15 minutes)

Second entretien avec le responsable direct du stage

First interview : by phone with the HR in english to evaluate the level (15 mn)
    seceon onterview with the direct responsible of the onternship

J'ai trouvé mieux

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in December 2013.

J'ai mis mon CV sur Monster, on m'a appelé quelques jours plus tard (deux fois). L'entretien au téléphone était assez simple, j'avais juste à connaître les complexités de Quicksort et les différences java/C. L'entretien personnel ne comportait presque aucune question technique. Les managers étaient surtout intéressés par ma personnalité, et ils prennent beaucoup en compte l'expérience à l'international.

Put my CV on Monster, got called after a few days (twice). Technical interview on the phone was very easy, I just needed to know complexity of Quicksort and differences java/C. Personal interview had almost no technical questions. The managers were mostly interested in personalty, they value a lot international experience.

Interview Questions
    • Est-ce que la programmation dynamique fonctionne en avant ou en arrière ? (Après nous avoir expliqué que cela consistait à utiliser les précédentes solutions de plus petits problèmes pour calculer la prochaine solution). C'est délicat car cela fonctionne   Does dynamic programming run forward or backward? (After stating that it consist on using previous solutions of smaller problems to compute the next solution). Is tricky since it works "forward", but sometimes it is usefull to keep track of the selections to retreieve a detailed solution (ex, the path in a graph)   Answer Question

(Translated from English)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus.

3-4 entretiens

3-4 Interviews

Interview Questions
    • Lisez/écrivez en haut débit pour Oracle DB   Read/ Write Throughput for Oracle DB   Answer Question

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in August 2013.

Tests de raisonnement numérique et verbal en ligne

puis

3 entretiens techniques et 1 entretien avec les RH.

Numerical et verbal online tests.
    then
    3 technical interviews and 1 HR interwiew.

Interview Questions
    • Trouvez un exemple d'utilisation de sémaphore pour Amadeus.   Find an example of semaphore usage for Amadeus   View Answer

Développement logiciel Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in August 2013.

Entretiens téléphoniques, tests de raisonnements numériques et verbaux, test de personnalité, entretien avec les ressources humaines, deux Entretiens Techniques

Phone interviews, numerical and verbal reasoning tests, personality test, HR interview, 2 Technical Interviews

Interview Questions
    • Un algorithme sur la distance de Manhattan et comment aller d'un point A à un point B sans passer par certains points.   An algorithm dealing with the manhattan distance and how to get from A to B without passing through certain points.   Answer Question

Définition du Produit Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amadeus in June 2013.

1. Entretien téléphonique : entretien avec un spécialiste du recrutement qui m'a posé des questions sur mon CV et mes compétences.

2. Test de performance : 4 tests à passer.
    2.1. Numérique
    2.2. Verbal
    2.3. Anglais
    2.4. Psychologique

3. Entretien en face à face : 3 entretien en face à face dans les bureaux. Le premier entretien était avec une personne des RH à propos de mon CV, ma personnalité, mes langues parlées et mes attentes. La deuxième était avec un directeur à propos de mon CV et mes connaissances des aéroports, de la navigation aérienne et de transport aérien. Le dernier entretien était avec un manager senior, à propos de moi, de ma connaissance du poste et des idées pour améliorer le produit Amadeus.

1.-Phone interview: Interview with a recruitment specialist asking about my resume and my qualifications that I have.
    2.-Test performance: 4 test to be perform.
         2.1.-Numerical
         2.2.-Verbal
         2.3.-English
         2.4.-Psychological
    3.-Interviews face to face: 3 interviews face to face in the working place. First interview was with HR person discussing about my CV, my personality, my languages and my expectations. Second one was with a Director discussing about my CV and my knowledge of Airports, Air navigation and air transport. Last interview was with a Senior Manager, discussing about me, my knowledge of the position and asking for ideas to improve an Amadeus product.

Interview Questions
    • Question RH : Quelle culture n'aimez-vous pas ou comprenez le moins ? Pourquoi ?   HR question: What culture do not like or less understand? Why?   Answer Question
    J'ai accepté les conditions qu'ils m'offrent