Amadeus Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff company, and set up the skype interview that week. It's a video interview, and I thought I don't need a camera, and failed to wear a formal dress. After setting up the camera, followed by a number of technical question on collabedit. Questions are all general technical questions. No behavior questions, no questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

• design pattern, memory leak, C++, SQL, reverse a string   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amadeus

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The worst hiring managers you can see anywhere. Recruiters approaching the candidates from Ivy league schools and then turning them down without any reason. Never waste your time interviewing in this poor company.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR to setup first phone interview with manager.
    Went for around 50 mins.
    Still need to go for on-site.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience. Issues faced, how the issues were tackled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amadeus (Worcester, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted 1:1 with 5 Team Lead Engineers and Director of Engineering. The Director of Engineering is very friendly and smart. The 1:1 was entirely filled with technical questions on Java, C++ and SQL.

The office is small and has a mundane atmosphere. This is an R&D branch and therefore they are busy with product development. Hiring decisions are extremely slow. Overall, the interview was nice but administration could have been better.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amadeus (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was smooth, however the last interview with an engineer depends a lot on the engineer you interview. First step is the online code skills interview, and then you go to the on-site recruitment day with a group of people, where they give you a test and you have a technical and an hr interview. and then you go to meet the manager

Interview Questions

• A test was given on c++ both online and when you go to the recruitment day   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    refer shl tests
    one verbal round(gre type questions)
    second is di round
    interview there are 3 rounds
    be very specific about the profile that you want, they sometimes act deaf towards it.
    its not a very tough interview to crack.U just need to be very smart and confident.

Interview Questions

• What is normalisation,indexing,lift programming,c basics,sql,puzzles   Answer Question

Negotiation

No since i was a fresher.no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antibes (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus (Antibes (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks.

I was contaced by a recruiter, then he organized a phone interview with the company manager. After the positive feedback i went for a technical interview in their offices. No difficult questions, we talked about my latest projects with some general questions about java.

Interview Questions

• General questions: differences between java and c++, Java Garbage collector, an example of memory leak   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amadeus (Mysore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The 1st round was a SHL test which included Verbal and Data interpreattion questions.
    Almost 13 of us were selected after the 1st round.
    Then all of us went thru 2 technical interviews...where more stress was given on strings,Oops concepts , Dns working (DCN)and basics of projects u have done.
    Hr was very smooth and they asked abut.."why amadeus?"..be prepared with all suchnd was a nice experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

I have been contacted by a recruiting company which is very common in the sophia antipolis area. After half an hour of chat about my CV and skills she said that she will pass my CV to Amadeus. After a week I went to the on-site meeting with a department manager. Apart from motivational questions, he only asked me 2 simple C++ questions and that was it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have not made any, but people did and got some raises.