Amarr Garage Doors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Amarr Garage Doors

Interview Details – Initial interview with Director of Sales. Basically a STAR inteview. Second interview likely with VP of Sales. Be prepared to discuss acheivements, challenges, and goals. Also be prepared to answer how you would handle problems with operations staff and the credit department. Continuting education and training are a plus.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult problem you had with a customer. What steps did you take to resolve the problem? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay is capped, but you can get over the cap if you have a thorough background and sell yourself well in the interview.

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amarr Garage Doors in July 2010.

Interview Details – They took a lot of offense that I had not done much research on their product. I explained that I had looked at their website and tried to figure out as much as I could, but since they are a private company, that was the reason for my questions about the the company during interview. I mena, so I didn't know who their main competitor was, so i asked. Sorry if I am interested in your company sheesh.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over someone else who is applying and they have more experience than you?   View Answer

Loader Interview

Loader

The process took a day - interviewed at Amarr Garage Doors in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed and they hired me thorugh a temp agency

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult situation?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amarr Garage Doors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amarr Garage Doors interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Amarr Garage Doors employees and interview candidates.