Amarr Garage Doors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amarr Garage Doors

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amarr Garage Doors.

Interview

was so long and miserable. they give you a 500 page psychological questionnaire. I mean, really? Then they mail it to you with your personality profile. Plus I had to take a college math exam and do three video interviews. Amarr stinks. they think they own you for 68,000.00 year

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they send you a letter with the salary and take it or leave it....

Production Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amarr Garage Doors.

Interview

HR department is friendly, but production supervisors don't act like they want to interview you or care to get to know you. I was disappointed that I had to come back 3 different times to complete all interviews. Supervisor didn't seem knowledgeable about line or products or daily tasks of the job. I asked what a typical day or week looked like and supervisor could not really answer.

Interview Questions

• What's in my closet? Maybe the think the are being cute, but it makes them look immature.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They seemed put out when I told them I had a family vacation coming up that I needed time off for

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Initial interview with Director of Sales. Basically a STAR inteview. Second interview likely with VP of Sales. Be prepared to discuss acheivements, challenges, and goals. Also be prepared to answer how you would handle problems with operations staff and the credit department. Continuting education and training are a plus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult problem you had with a customer. What steps did you take to resolve the problem? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is capped, but you can get over the cap if you have a thorough background and sell yourself well in the interview.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amarr Garage Doors (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

They took a lot of offense that I had not done much research on their product. I explained that I had looked at their website and tried to figure out as much as I could, but since they are a private company, that was the reason for my questions about the the company during interview. I mena, so I didn't know who their main competitor was, so i asked. Sorry if I am interested in your company sheesh.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else who is applying and they have more experience than you?   1 Answer

Loader Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Amarr Garage Doors in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed and they hired me thorugh a temp agency

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer