Amazon Consulting

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amazon Consulting in March 2009.

Interview Details – should have good understanding of algorithms and operating system concepts.

Interview Question – It was a question on algorithm.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Amazon Consulting in October 2009.

Interview Details – i was asked the question to write a program in c to implement the t9 mode of dictionary for writing messages in mobile.it was a little bit difficult for me because i did not practiced programs before going to the interview.later on i realized program was not so difficult that it appeared to me during the interview.
i regret not doing the practice ,because it would have fetched me a job at amazon.

Interview Question – implement in c the t9 mode of mobile?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amazon Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amazon Consulting Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amazon Consulting employees and interview candidates.