Amazon Lab126 Engineering Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First contact was made by Lab126 recruiters via LinkedIn. Following several phone calls/emails, I was interviewed at Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in Oct 2014. The application process took 4 weeks. The recruiters kept me informed about the process, and shared that the half-day onsite interview would include 6-7 people (45 minutes with each, back-to-back) and that the questions are typically behavioral questions. There were no surprises the day of the interview, and most questions were indeed behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Full lifecycle product development process, leadership principals, conflict resolution, how would I motivate a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Engineering Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing for the position. Interviewers were people with whom I can expect to work with, and were very personable. I had two interviews in total. Most questions dealt with how I would handle certain managerial situations; how I would motivate a team; how I would handle making a mistake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As this was an internship, I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Recruiting process started with phone screen by hiring mangers of Product Design team and Engineering PM team. Each phone interview takes less than 30 min. Onsite interview was conducted by 5-6 sequential interviewers who are directors from product design, program manager, system design and platform team.

Interview Questions

• How do you star a program with papers of specifications?   1 Answer