Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon Lab126
- Software Development Engineer (25)
- Hardware Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Software Development Engineer II (7)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Technical Program Manager (6)
- Engineering (6)
- QA Engineer (5)
- Hardware Development Engineer (4)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (3)
- Product Design Engineer (3)
- Engineering Manager (3)
- Engineering Program Manager (3)
- Product Design Engineer Intern (3)
- Hardware Development Intern (3)
- Product Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Technical Program Manager (2)
- Hardware Engineer II (2)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Senior Hardware Engineer (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
Engineering Program Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2014.
First contact was made by Lab126 recruiters via LinkedIn. Following several phone calls/emails, I was interviewed at Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in Oct 2014. The application process took 4 weeks. The recruiters kept me informed about the process, and shared that the half-day onsite interview would include 6-7 people (45 minutes with each, back-to-back) and that the questions are typically behavioral questions. There were no surprises the day of the interview, and most questions were indeed behavioral.
- Full lifecycle product development process, leadership principals, conflict resolution, how would I motivate a team Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126
Engineering Program Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126.
I had a great experience interviewing for the position. Interviewers were people with whom I can expect to work with, and were very personable. I had two interviews in total. Most questions dealt with how I would handle certain managerial situations; how I would motivate a team; how I would handle making a mistake.
- If a shipment is late, how do you handle it? Answer Question
As this was an internship, I did not negotiate.
Engineering Program Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in July 2013.
Recruiting process started with phone screen by hiring mangers of Product Design team and Engineering PM team. Each phone interview takes less than 30 min. Onsite interview was conducted by 5-6 sequential interviewers who are directors from product design, program manager, system design and platform team.
- How do you star a program with papers of specifications? 1 Answer