Amazon Lab126 Product Design Engineer Interview Questions

0.0

Product Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Got interview right after our school's career fair. Then did a 45 min long on campus interview, while half behavior and half technical. Asked question like how is kindle&macbook air manufactured, stain-stress plot, and several question about my previous research projects. Felt nervous and threw away this opportunity, shame on me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Product Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Amazon Lab126.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting system as well as on official website as instructed. Was contacted later to schedule an interview with a few given time slots. Replied promptly with availability and was later told that all time slots were filled and I would not be interviewed. Later was told to provide availability for a phone interview for the following week. Again replied promptly with availability, but never heard back again. Never dealt with any companies like this before. Most negative interview experience ever.

Interview Questions